Part 5

"Shit," you heard him mutter from behind you. You glanced back to see him staring down at your ass, likely mesmerized by the mess he'd left there. You lifted yourself onto your knees and used the last of your energy to wave your rear end teasingly for him, hoping he could enjoy the show.

"I want to burn this image into my brain," he said, swallowing hard, the knot in his throat jumping. "It's the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life "

You glanced back at him, biting into your bottom lip suggestively. "So take a picture."

He blinked. "W..what?"

"Go on. I want you to look at it later and think about me."

"I..." he didn't continue, mouth hanging open instead.

"No plans, remember? Go on," you encouraged. Seokjin was off his bed a moment later, grabbing his phone from his nightstand and angling it toward your ass. You turned away, not necessarily wanting your face in the picture, but if he minded that part he didn't say anything.

You heard his phone land somewhere on the bed with a soft puff a few seconds later, his arm suddenly sliding underneath your body.

"Come here, love."

He helped you up onto your feet and pulled you into his arms, wrapping you in a tight hug. Respectfully, neither of you had anything to say about the inconceivable amount of semen currently dripping down your thighs and leaving tiny drops on the floor at your feet. You nuzzled your face into his chest, content to be in his arms again.

"You're amazing, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I do," you said with a confident giggle.

He put his fingers to your chin and tipped your head up, kissing your lips this time with a deep satisfaction, as though he'd finally accepted he'd left you well pleased.

"I could probably fuck you again in five minutes if we keep this up," he said after finally leaning away from your lips. "But I'm also tired as hell."

Oh yeah. That was what you were supposed to be doing right now, getting some rest. Your own exhaustion hit you then, reminding you that even mind-blowingly good sex couldn't make it go away.

"You're about to pass out. Let's get cleaned up and get some sleep, love."

You tilted your head. "You could tell?"

He tapped your nose lovingly with the tip of his finger. "I've known you since you were two. I'd be ashamed if I couldn't. You're about to fall over on your feet. Come on."

After a quick shower in his en suite involving a healthy amount of sweet kisses and Seokjin palming your ass like he never wanted to let go, you were spent. Truthfully, you could've fallen asleep on him, standing there soaped up under the spray of the warm water. He'd gone out to change his sheets while you toweled yourself off, and while part of you wanted to do some kind of mental recap of the night's events, the majority of you just wanted to find the sleep you'd been searching for before all this had begun.

You walked out of his bathroom to find him throwing a fresh blanket over the bed. His eyes flicked to you as he noticed your movement, lips lifting in a half-smile as he brazenly admired your naked body.

"So, can I still sleep in your bed?" you asked, your voice husky with your fatigue.

Seokjin's smile turned warmer, spreading across his beautiful face. He crossed the room and lifted you into his arms just as he had before, carrying you to his bed and laying you down in his sheets. Only this time he climbed in next to you, pulling you into his arms. He reached up and turned out the lamp on his nightstand before burying his face in your hair.