2

☆ 2. Chapter 2 starts

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2 opens

Chapter 2 opens

Fang Qi just hung up the phone, when a voice suddenly rang out in the tea room that had been quiet all this time.

"Turn on the system... run the system... the system belongs to: Fang Qi."

This voice sounded like it was ringing in Fang Qi's ears, and it also reminded Fang Qi of the strange thing he saw this morning.

Soon, when Fang Qi noticed his surroundings again, he found that the two simple boxes [Package] and [Task] around him were missing. But a column of text appeared below. They are - characters, packages, skills, and tasks.

Out of curiosity, Fang Qi opened the text box [Character].

With a swish, a large amount of information appeared in front of Fang Qi's eyes.

Just like the character attributes in the game, except for the name Fang Qi, other current data such as level, strength, speed, etc. are all just 1. What makes Fang Qiwei feel strange is that there is an experience bar with a current data of 0 in the character attribute box.

Can it still be upgraded?

Fang Qiqi wondered in confusion, what would be the conditions for gaining experience...

Thinking like this, Fang Qiqi opened the [Task] text box. When he looked at it in the morning, there were only densely packed novice tasks from the previous game. , replaced by three lines of gray text. They are: branch line, main line, and plot.

Because the font is gray, Fang Qi cannot click to view the specific content inside. This made him feel very sorry.

However, he is not in a hurry to understand this thing at this moment. Anyway, now that it has become his own exclusive system, Fang Qi will always have time to slowly understand the function of this system. With this in mind, Fang Qi walked out of the tea room and returned to the office to continue his morning work.

"Enlightenment!" Fang Qiqi had just packed his things and was getting ready to get off work, but Xu Jiang, who was sitting next to him, came to him with a smile. With that sweet smile, you can tell that this person has something to ask of him.

Fang Qi raised his eyebrows and said, "Tell me, Xu Er. What are you doing?"

Because she had something to ask him, Xu Jiang didn't mind being called his most hated nickname.

"I didn't just listen to someone from the Secretariat saying that you have to go home on May Day or something like that, hehe, you know!"

After hearing this, Fang Qiqi roughly understood. "I'm talking about Xu Er. What did you do when you came to work? I remember that I told the people in the secretariat about this matter in the afternoon." This guy knew it after only two hours here.

"I'm not curious." Xu Jiang said shamelessly, "Yesterday when the people in the Secretariat registered the list of people who had to work overtime on May Day, didn't you register it? And then suddenly you can't say it today." Xu Jiang Chaofang revealed. Smirking, "I'm really just curious, please look at my sincere eyes!" Xu Jiang even deliberately widened his eyes as he spoke.

Fang Qi scolded with a smile, "There is nothing in the office that you are not curious about. Everyone else is doing their work at work, but you know the gossip of the whole building in just one day at work." "

Slow, slow, revelation, I am only curious. I feel a little heavy-hearted." Xu Jiang said modestly. "How can I know everything about the whole building in one day? But if you give me a week, I can still understand most of the things." After saying that, he proudly raised his chin.