End

Final Chapter

"Green dot?!" Fang Qi saw the first green dot besides red on the map for the first time. He knew that the green dot represented humans.

He was even more surprised because he knew someone had entered the Zombie City. The danger factor of this zombie city is very high, which means that not everyone can break into it.

Because knowing that the other party is a human being, and that the other party can enter the zombie city means that he knows the entrance and exit. But the exit is what Fang Qi wants to know most now.

After thinking about it, because he didn't know the character of the intruder, Fang Qi decided to hide in the dark and observe him first, and then "encounter" the person according to the situation.

Maybe God has made enough jokes on Fang Qi.

When Fang Qi saw the intruder in the corner, just a silhouette, he opened his eyes wide in surprise.

I was surprised and happy at the same time.

The intruder was none other than someone Fang Qiqi couldn't even imagine - An Chi!

An Chi actually found this place!

Fang Qi couldn't hide his surprise and emotion.

"An Chi!" Fang Qi walked out of the corner and called softly to the person in front of him.

As soon as the man heard Fang Qi's voice, he quickly turned around. After seeing clearly that the person who came was really Fang Qiqi, whom he had longed for, Anchi immediately turned around and rushed towards Fang Qiqi!

"Great! You are safe and sound." Anchi's voice could not conceal his joy.

"Why are you here?" After carefully checking Anchi's body and finding that he was not injured, Fang Qi secretly breathed a sigh of relief. But he also started to remember his doubts at the beginning.

"It was Xu Jiang who told me to come here and asked me to come to you." An Chi said easily, but did not mention the dangerous experience that happened before meeting Xu Jiang.

"Xu Jiang..." As soon as Xu Jiang was mentioned, Fang Qi's heart became extremely heavy. But he came back to his senses immediately, "Now is not the time to talk about this. An Chi, how are things outside now? Are my parents okay?" "My uncle

and aunt are fine now." An Chi nodded, "Speaking of which, what should be the situation outside now? It is the most chaotic time. The superpowers are gradually exposed, the attitude of the ZF, and some cities built by civilians... In short, compared to the previous unpreparedness of human beings due to the invasion of zombies, now the superpowers come out and organize Establishment, although the threat of zombies is not as serious as before, the situation is not very good." Thinking of the organizations outside to win over people, An Chi gave a final reminder, "Outside, you'd better not expose your abilities."

Fang Qi nodded. , he agreed with Anchi's words. It's so chaotic outside now, it's not a good time to expose your abilities. Even if you say you are a superpower.

...

Fang Qi and Anchi finally left this zombie city.

On their way back together as just the two of them, Fang Qi finally confessed his feelings.

Because he feels that in such a critical period, it is very lucky and rare to be able to get love and have the person you like like you. Being able to cherish the present is happiness.

On the way back, the two experienced a lot together.

I saw more of the darkness of human nature.

Once Fang Qiqi almost exposed his abilities, the group wanted to recruit him, but Fang Qiqi refused.

If we fail to recruit them, we will eliminate them.

In the end, An Chi and Fang Qi joined forces, and the two escaped with great difficulty.

From this incident, they knew that blindly avoiding and hiding was useless. Now is the time when we need them.

The world is getting more and more chaotic.

After many thrilling escapes, Fang Qi and Anchi finally returned to T city safely.

In the end, they helped Ji Xiuming establish a base and improve the gang.

The troubled times have just begun -

as for the relationship between Xu Jiang becoming a zombie and Ji Xiuming, that is another story.

Previous chapter table of contents

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The cannon-fodder deceased husband of the young villain , [Danmei] My Highness the Pluto , [Danmei] Funny youth love history , [Danmei] I save the world by having babies [Puishu] , [Danmei] General with Facial Paralysis Ziji , [Danmei] Return to my wife , [Danmei] I just like it when you ignore me , [Danmei] Big guys think I am a male vixen , [Danmei] COS best friend group is OOC , [Danmei] Sick Beauty Refuse to take the cannon fodder script

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]