32

☆ 32. Chapter 32 Rescue Operation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32: Rescue Operation

Because Fang Qiqi had told the group of people in advance that if they had a car, they would try to drive over. As a result, when Fang Qi returned to the gate of his community, he saw a bunch of cars, trucks, vans, etc. blocking the intersection. The scene was extremely exaggerated!

"It's really spectacular!" Anchi nodded in admiration.

Fang Qi smiled bitterly, "Indeed..." He saw the logo of xx Express Company posted on the outside of those trucks and vans. Apparently, some people brought company-owned cars.

But that's good, at least compared to cars, trucks and vans have a sturdier appearance.

When Fang Qi parked the car beside them, the group of people looked at him curiously.

This group of people and Fang Qi had only met by phone and had not met each other, so they did not know who was the person who gathered them here. Therefore, when someone comes over, they will look over curiously. However, repeated disappointments also made them wonder whether they had been deceived. But after seeing so many people and vehicles around them, they comforted themselves that no one would make such a big joke.

People who knew each other inside the crowd were discussing and telling how they were called out. For a moment, it seemed extremely noisy here.

"Everyone, please be quiet for a moment!" Fang Qi walked out of the car and slapped him to death. And because of Fang Qi's words, the people who came gradually became quiet. Although they didn't say anything, everyone was guessing and observing Fang Qi in their hearts.

After everyone calmed down, Fang Qiqi breathed a sigh of relief. Although leading a group of people seems very satisfying, the pressure is also extremely high.

After seeing everyone looking at him, Fang Qiqi said: "I summoned everyone this time. To save a group of old people and children." After a pause, "I was inadvertently entrusted by others to save them. . In order to find their families, I asked the police station for your information. Although I know that those old people and children may not be your relatives, I hope that whether it is for yourself or not, you can all participate in this event. They will give us the help we need most."

"But it's so dangerous outside now, what if someone here dies?" someone in the crowd asked.

Fang Qi nodded and remembered the man's face. Although Fang Qi wanted to say it, I never said at the beginning that I would ensure that none of you would die! This event itself is voluntary, so dont come in the first place if youre afraid of death.

But if you say this, what will these people think of you? What will happen if you don't obey your orders?

So Fang Qi organized some words and said: "I know that this activity is very dangerous. And you who are able to come here are also eager to save people. However, there is a possibility of sacrifice in everything you do. But I promise, I I will definitely not let you fall into danger easily. Because I have already inspected the place where we are going. But at that time, I could not rescue that group of people with my own strength." Fang Qi looked at it sincerely. The crowd in front of me said, "I hope you can trust me, because I will direct you along the way. I know that some people will feel unconvinced if I direct you, but I will tell you with facts, I am thinking seriously." Rescue those old people and children, and I sincerely hope that none of you will be in trouble."

Finally, Fang Qi concluded, "After listening to my words, if you feel that I am unreliable, you can leave now. No matter what, I won't blame you for this."