[5]𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞; 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞🇲 🇪 🇪 🇹 🇮 🇳 🇬 🇸 

🇲 🇪 🇪 🇹 🇮 🇳 🇬 🇸 

"Screw this 'By the Angel' thing, ugh!" raven haired boy spit out in frustration, almost throwing his bow through the training room. He desperately want his mother to be proud of him, but he couldn't do that, unable to even aim at the blind spot on the target. What if it was a demon? He couldn't even beat him — pathetic.

He should be perfect at everything that he'd do. He should be a leader. He couldn't made any mistakes.

"Hey," he hears some famale voice. Alec quickly points his arrow at the little girl, getting ready to throw it. "Wow," she smiles softly. "You can put it down, I'm not gonna attack you or something," she smiles and Lightwood boy slowly lowers his bow. "I'm Corine Wayland," she didn't even bother shaking hands. After all, she was only a child, and besides, shaking hands had always been associated with a strangely uncomfortable gesture to her.

"I'm Alec," he notices older blonde hair boy standing behind her. They look very similar. "Are you these two who should move to the Institute?" he asks, but already knows the answer.

"I'm Jace," he stepps closer with very softly amile on his face. "Nice bow, I also tried one. But I like my seraph blade more," he explains, watching raven haired boy. "But my sister has her bow. She's so annoying when she constantly waving it around," boys laughs however the girl looks upset.

"You're annoying," she pouts, crossing her arms. Alec glance at her.

"Don't worry. I also have a sister. And she's annoying too," they laugh again, making younger girl more and more upset.

"I saw you shooting. You're great, but not perfect?" young Jace questions and Alec just sighs.

"I'm trying my best," he explains.

"I think I know what's your problem. You need to be calm and believe that you won't miss. Just be confident and it'll get better,"

Alec and Corine were training together. Corine's really great fighter, but Alec is 3 years older after all. She always lose with him. Even if he's easy on her.

"Maybe this time you'll win, Corie," he smirks waiting for her to attack him. He always let her move first.

"You'll see, Alec," she starts to attack him and she was really good. For some time she felt like with her father and Jace few years ago when they were training together. Yes, their father was demanding, but also very lovely sometimes. She couldn't tell that she didn't miss him.

"Focus," Alec commandes, almost knocking the stick out of her hand, but Cora luckily snapps out of her thoughts just in time and block the boy's move. "Are you okay?" he asks seeing her absent glare.

"I will be if I'd finally win with you, Lightwood," she smirks and starts to attack more harder. Alec fall backwards with every movement she made until he finally hit the wall. Confused, he doesn't even realize when the blonde knocks the stick out of his hand and put her own to his throat. "It seems like I just beat you-" before she could end, raven haired boy grabs her stick, twisting it so that Corine falla painfully to the ground, groans.

"Sorry for your disappointment, Corie," he smirks. "You'll beat me one time," he adds offers his hand to her. She grabbs it and pretending to stand up, but at the same time she quickly pulls Alec down so that he lands on the ground with her.

"At least I wasn't left alone," she giggles gently and he couldn't do any other but only smile with her.

She was always studding and georgus.

"I still think that's a stupid idea,"  Alec murmurs watching people around him. Jace and Clary were meeting Magnus at the moment and he's definitely nervous about it.

It's not like he thinks that Magnus would've do something to them, he knows perfectly that he won't, but it's different thing that bothers him. Like Clary, for example. She just shows up from nowhere and there's actually no reason why they should trust her. And she's also Valentine's daughet, by the angel. But of course, Jace knew better and he's probably puts them all in danger. Alec, he just doesn't want anyone he loves to get hurt. And something dangerous was happening with Clary all the time. It wasn't even about breaking the rules all the time, not really anyway.

It's about his girlfriend. Or his sister, or even his parabatai who's so obsessed with Clary. He always was a leader and as a leader he doesn't approve all of this. He doesn't approve people he loves getting hurt. But what can he actually do? Totally nothing. Well, Jace is silly like always, Izzy too and Corine will help her brother and parabatai like always. And he'd do it too. He couldn't left his parabatai after all.

"I know you don't approve any of this, but please, remember that it's for the common good. We need to stop Valentine to get everyone save and Clary's the best option we had," she sighs, glares at him softly. "And remember what I told you, we all love you, right?" she smiles gently, holds his hand. He smiles back, but her sister's scream makes him grab his bow tightly.

"Watch out!" he fires an arrow straight at the Circle member. Cora smirks, staring at her boyfriend. He's so hot when he's on his shadowhunter mood.

Alec and Corine run to the shadowhunter who's lying dead on the ground. The man kneels over the shadowhunter, pulling an arrow from his body. Magnus watches both of them frowns.

"It's not save here," warlock mutters to himself and before anyone could've do anything he portaled.

"No, Magnus!" Clary yells, trying to catch him but it didn't worked. All of them watch each others faces in concentrate. They knew Magnus could've get hurt by the Circle members and Corine's worried about it a lot.

I think I'll add some chapters just with flashbacks, once in a while. I honestly enjoy writing this ;)