chapter 1

Tom was halfway through his freshman year of college. Winter break was a week away, but Tom wasn't the least bit excited. He didn't have a good relationship with his parents, and spending a month with them was the last thing he wanted to do. He lived in a apartment with three roommates Kyle, Chuck, and Jeff.

Kyle was an energetic frat boy. Chuck was jacked and practically lived at the gym. And Jeff was quiet and kept to himself, he rarely left his room. Tom was currently studying on his bed. Kyle was having a party, so studying was basically impossible with the noise.

A woman quickly came in and closed the door.

"I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was in here. I'll leave." She said

The woman was the prettiest girl Tom had ever seen. "You can stay. If you want." He said.

"If you insist." She climbed onto the bed and sat next to Tom. She was wearing a white wool coat, heels, and thigh highs. "The name's Sarah."

"Tom."

"Well Tom it's your lucky day. I bet you want see what's under this coat. Right?"

"Yes"

"And I'd love to show you on one condition, strip naked."

Tom wasted no time. He got up and stripped down to his birthday suit.

"Good boy," Sarah said, "Now it's my turn." She slowly removed her coat revealing her bra and panties. Tom's dick started to harden. His dick was tiny, only 3in at full length, and was the main reason he was still a virgin.

"Aren't you going to take off your underwear?" Tom sheepishly asked.

"I might've, but after seeing that stub you call a dick, it seems unfair. If you want to see my pussy, you need to entertain me. Deal?"

"Deal!" Tom answered. His dick was small and what was one more thing to see a real life vagina, he thought.

"I'll remove my panties and in exchange you'll wear them." She slid her panties down while keeping her pussy covered by her hand and tossed her panties to Tom. Tom slipped on the panties. They fit snuggly around his ass and fully covered his small dick. "Haha. You can barely see your micro dick in those panties." Her laugh made his cheeks bright red.

"Show me your pussy."

"A please would be nice." She said.

"Please show me your pussy." Sarah removed her hand, and showed off her pussy. Tom's dick started leaking like crazy.

"Oh my god. What a virgin."

"I'm not a virgin." Tom lied

"Yeah whatever. I bet you want to see my tits too."

"Yes please."

She took off her bra and covered her boobs and tossed Tom the bra. Tom eager to see her tits put on the bra. In response she uncovered her boobs.

"This was fun, but I've got to go. Feel free to keep the panties and bra they suit you." She said while putting on her coat. "If I'm ever here again maybe we can pick this back up. I'd love to see how far you would go. Anyway see ya."

"Bye."

Sarah left leaving Tom alone wearing nothing but girly panties and a bra.