chapter 3

Tammy opened the pink bag and laid out the contents. It contained a lot of outfits, underwear, socks, and shoes, it also had a makeup kit, girly shampoo, conditioner, perfume, multiple razors, moisturizer, a bottle of pills, and the strangest item of them all a lifelike black dildo.

Tammy opened her closet to put her new clothes away, but to her surprise it was empty all her boy clothes had disappeared. She finished putting away all the items of the bag except for the dildo she couldn't think of a spot nobody would check.

Her phone buzzed. She shoved the dildo under her pillow and checked her phone. It was Helen, she had sent a list of instructions to finish before bed. Step one was clean the apartment. Tammy wasn't sure how this would help, but she just trusted Helen and did it anyway.

The apartment was a mess. Nobody ever cleaned up after Kyle's parties, so the mess quickly built up. It took awhile, but Tammy didn't want to disappoint Helen. Halfway through cleaning she discovered a simple necklace lying on the floor. She tried it on and looked in the mirror. She still couldn't believe hours before she was a man, but now she's a beautiful woman.

Tammy finished cleaning and moved on to the next task, strip to your lingerie. She did as she was instructed and stripped. Step three take a pill from the pink bottle. Tammy tried to figure out what they were, but failed. She quickly grew sick of thinking about it, and just took one.

Step four (optional) use dildo to release pent up horniness. With Tammy's micro penis locked in it's cage, the dildo would be the only way to please herself. She was kinda horny, but she wasn't willing to fuck herself. She kept telling herself, she was still a dude, and would stop dressing up as soon as she deals with Jeff.

Step five was the simplest, go to sleep. However Tammy couldn't she was too excited. She kept dreaming of what the future will hold. She wondered what people would think if they saw her, what Helen was doing, and a thousand other random things. Eventually she fell asleep.

Tammy was suddenly walking through a busy block at night. The surrounding building's large neon signs and elaborate lights lit up the entire city. As Tammy kept walking she saw all the men were staring at her. She could see the lust in all their eyes. She tried to ignore them but their stares finally made her feel pretty. A large man stepped in front of Tammy. He was tall, handsome, and muscular. Without thinking Tammy dropped to her knees, and slowly pulled down his pants. She tried to stop, but she could only watch as his large cock was slowly uncovered. His cock sprang upwards slapping against her face.

Tammy jolted up. She finds herself back in her bedroom. Her sheets are stained with precum from her dream. She got out her outfit for the day and headed for the showers. There was a single bathroom on every floor they were unisex, so she didn't have to worry about which bathroom to use. She opened the door and peeked her head out. Nobody was around. She planned to rush to the shower and back before anyone saw her. She started out down the hall.

A group of guys were coming her way. Tammy had no time to think she darted into the janitor's closet, and waited for them to pass. The closet reeked of cleaning supplies. After she was sure they passed, she started down the hall way again.

Tammy successfully reached the showers with nobody seeing her. luckily there was no one in any of the showers. Tammy entered one of the showers, and started to wet her body. As she was washing she noticed her body had changed. Tammy never had a masculine physique, but she was noticably more curvy.

Tammy heard the shower curtains open and covered her cage and flat chest. It was woman an inch taller than Tammy. She was ripped and stood naked in the shower doorway.

"Hope you don't mind, I hate showering alone." She stated. She noticed Tammy was covering herself. "C'mon we're both ladies no reason to be freightend."

"I-i'm not a l-lady." Tammy managed to get out.

The woman walked up to Tammy and removed her hand from her cage. "I see. Still sissies are ladies, so stop being shy." She said. Tammy let her arms down. "What beautiful curves." She started to feel Tammy's shape. Despite her muscular appearance she had soft and gentle hands. She started groping Tammy's ass and pulled her in tight.

The sudden embrace made Tammy let out a quick high pitched moan in surprise. After seeing Tammy's excitement the woman moved both her hands up to Tammy's little boobs. Even though they were small, once the woman started squeezing them Tammy felt a rush of pleasure.

Tammy couldn't help but moan from all the excitement. 

"Well aren't you a cute little slut." The woman laughed

"I'm not a slut." Tammy whimpered.

"You sure about that?" The woman spun Tammy around and pushed her against the wall. She slowly rubbed her thumb against Tammy's asshole. Then she slowly inserted her finger and massaged Tammy's prostate.

The mysterious sensation made Tammy's little dick leak precum. The woman picked up her pace. This resulted in more precum and louder moans from Tammy. Tammy's was reaching the climax. The woman sensed this and in turn stopped all stimulation.

She turned Tammy toward her and asked, "Still think your not a slut?"

"I'm not a slut." Tammy answered.

"Ohh, sweetie only a slut finds pleasure in someone fuck their ass. It's okay to admit to being a dirty whore. C'mon tell me what you are."

Tammy tried to find a flaw in her logic, but everytime she tried to start thinking her head filled with thoughts of sucking and riding cocks. "I'm a slut." Tammy admitted.

"Good slut. Now for your reward." The woman signalled for Tammy to open her mouth then she stuck her thumb inside. Tammy was tasting her ass for the first time. It wasn't a strong taste, but it was strange. Tammy didn't necessarily like it but she wanted another taste.

"Why don't you give me your room number. I've got a friend who'd love to meet you."

"Okay." If her friend was half as pretty as her Tammy would love to meet her.

Tammy dried off and got dressed then she headed out back towards her apartment.