chapter 6

Tammy gripped her ass in agony. Her once tight boy hole has been turned into a gaping abyss filled with tasty white cream. She got up and walked to the kitchen grabbed a glass then entered the bathroom. She freshened up and expelled Luke's seed into the cup.

Tammy emerged from the bathroom, and Jeff was staring open-mouthed. Tammy was butt naked and embarrassed, but she could see how flustered and amazed Jeff was. She figured he had never seen a woman naked, and although Tammy wasn't a real woman she still looked and acted like one.

"Like what you see?" Tammy hoped acting confident would make this situation less awkward.

"What? No your a dude." Jeff said and turned his head. "I was just going to remind you that the dinner with my parents is tonight."

"Oh yeah."

"Remember if this dinner goes horribly the whole world will know your a dumb sissy."

"I remember." Tammy did really care about the whole blackmail thing. She kinda liked being a dumb sissy. She did however feel like she should repay Jeff for helping her find her true self.

Tammy could see Jeff sneak one last look before to his room.

"If you ever want a hand job just ask!" She jokingly called out. She poured Luke's jizz into her mouth and started her day.

Tammy spent the day preparing for the dinner by finding a long black dress, matching heels, and the necklace she had found pulled it all together. It was a few hours out to dinner by the time she finished, so she decided to go run some errands.

She went at her local convenience store to buy her weekly supply of food. She shopped her because it was close and students got a discount. She walked down the aisles grabbing her groceries then headed for the check out. She laid the food on the conveyor and gave the cashier her student id. The cashier was a young man probably a student as well and was really hot. The cashier glanced at the id then called over their manager. The manager was an old ugly looking bastard.

"Miss this ain't you in the picture." The manager said showing Tammy the id. The id showed Tammy before she became a woman.

"The picture is outdated I'm kinda a woman now."

"That's simple enough to prove. Lift up your skirt and show us your junk, or will have to call the cops." The manager replied.

Tammy didn't want to get arrested, so she complied. She didn't mind showing the hot cashier, but having to show the creepy old pervert infuriated her. She paid and hurried out of the store in embarrassment. She walked back to the apartment and got ready for the dinner. Then she waited on the couch for Jeff.

Jeff emerged shortly later. He was wearing a dress shirt, dress pants, and a tie, and it looked pretty good on him.

"I called us an Uber. Ready to go?" He said.

"You bet." She said. Then jumped up and hugged his arm. She could see his cute face turn bright red.

They walked down to the Uber and got in. The drive was agonizingly boring, so Tammy decided to tease Jeff some more.

"I'm still willing to give you a handjob." Then she put her hand on his inner thigh.

"You really do have zero dignity." He replied.

"What scarred your to small? I don't mind. I just want to thank you for helping me."

"If it'll make you shut up. Fine."

Tammy unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. It was quite tiny only slightly bigger than hers, but it's better than nothing. She slowly stroked his dick. Giving him a hand job reminded her of when her own dick was free. Her tiny thing was next to useless, so she didn't really mind it being locked up.

Stroking his cock was starting to become boring, so she picked up the pace. She knew that look on his face. He was about to cum. She leaned down and swallowed his cock just before he shot his load. Judging by the amount of cum you could've guessed he hasn't seen a lot of action.

Tammy played with her creamy reward, savoring it's salty taste. They finally arrived. She swallowed Jeff's cum and they got out of the car. She could see Jeff was nervous, so she grabbed his hand and put it around her waist.

"Relax. Your parents are gonna be super impressed when they see me." She said.

They walked in and found his parents already inside waiting for a table.

"My baby boy." His mother said giving him a hug. "And his beautiful girlfriend." She gave Tammy a big hug.

The waiter interrupted their hug to sit them. They ordered and then started to catch up and probe Tammy with endless questions.

The food arrived and Tammy excused herself to go to the bathroom. She instinctively entered the men's room. Luckily only a single person there washing his hands. It was undeniable he was the creepy old bastard from the store, and Tammy had the perfect chance for revenge. She snuck behind him and gave him a swift kick to the balls. She dashed out and into the ladies room, hearing the man fall and scream in agony. Her heart was racing. Revenge never felt so good. She took a leak then returned to her table.

They spent the evening talking and eating. They eventually finished and Tammy and Jeff left to their apartment. His parents seemed happy and proud of him, and Tammy was happy for him. They drove back in an Uber mostly in silence.

When they arrived Tammy said. "I had a great time."

"Wanna go on a second date?" He asked.

"Look your a great guy, but blackmail is kinda a red flag."

"Fair enough. Goodnight."

"Night."

Now that her dept had been paid Tammy was ready to become even more slutty and fuck the biggest cocks she could find.