𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗

▌ 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗

▌ 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗...
a kiss is the beginning of cannibalism.

》⭑ 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚇
♰ ༺ LESFOLKLORES
introducing ...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

All Juno wanted to do was play soccer with the teammates that she loved. She never asked for any of this. The hunger, the confusion, the starvation. All because she got on that fucking plane.

Juno and Natalie had a strained relationship. The two used to be best friends. They would have even called each other soulmates at the time. They had grown up together, both living in the same trailer park with their shit parents and their shit lives. The young girls would shoplift from their local convenience store and play their CDs all night long. Juno even joined the soccer team for the bleach blonde. Juno hated sports, but she loved to see Nat happy, so she obliged.

Juno wasn't sure what had changed. In the end of their junior year of secondary school, Natalie distanced herself from Juno. The brunette was sure she had done something wrong. She wracked through her brain endlessly for weeks, day and night, trying to figure out her mistake. She could find absolutely nothing. So her confusion had turned into resentment. Avoiding Natalie at any cost, dryly talking to her during practice, making new friends to rub in the blonde's face. Juno knew she was being childish, but she didn't seem to care as long as she made Natalie irate. Two could play at that game.

Juno started spending her days with Van, another soccer player and fellow trailer park resident. Juno cherished Van incredibly, the two bonding over their openly lesbian sexualities and gossiping about trivial things as teenage girls do. Juno has also formed an unlikely bond with Lottie Matthews. At the beginning of their soccer days, Juno was sure Lottie was a spoiled brat. Growing up rich, wearing designer clothes, never a hair out of place. Those things slowly morphed into things Juno loved about the leggy brunette. Juno loved her compassion, her warmth, her smile. Van had claimed Juno was whipped.

As soon as things were finally looking up in Juno's life, everything had to come crashing down on her. Her mind was conquered by ghosts and blood dripped from her fingertips. She could no longer look at herself in the mirror, afraid to see the corpse-like girl staring back at her. There was only one things left for Juno to do. Survive.

▌ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓...

Florence Pugh ⭑ Juniper "Juno" Reid
  the  fool