ii. ( world of color )

[002]  world of color❛ SAVIOR COMPLEX ❜

[002] world of color
❛ SAVIOR COMPLEX ❜

[002]  world of color❛ SAVIOR COMPLEX ❜

1996!

Juno sat on the chair in Lottie's room that faced the vanity. The blonde was using some of Lottie's makeup to get herself ready for the party that was going to take place. She felt as if there shouldn't even be a celebration, being that Allie's leg was practically ruined.

"Doesn't it feel... a bit weird that there's a party?" Juno asked Lottie. The taller girl stood across the room, trying on different outfits to wear. Juno told her with every new wardrobe change that she looked gorgeous, but Lottie didn't believe her. She had to look perfect. Juno did her best to keep her eyes to herself, but every now and then she took a peek at Lottie's changing form through the mirror. I mean, who could blame her? It's Lottie fucking Matthews.

Juno still wasn't dressed yet, being that Lottie said she would pick out an outfit for her. Juno didn't complain, she wanted to wear a designer outfit that Lottie had plenty of in her closet.

"I mean, I guess. I still feel really bad for Allie, but there's nothing we can do about it," Lottie uttered and shrugged. Juno agreed that she was probably right. The brunette had a way of convincing her of her opinions.

Lottie stood in front of the mirror and turned around, showing Juno her outfit. It was pink cashmere sweater and a lighter pink pleated skirt. She wore her hair half up, half down, exposing her collarbone. Juno thought she looked like a goddess, but when did she not?

"Lottie, you look... beautiful," Juno said softly, staring into Lottie's eyes from across the room. Lottie's cheeks turned a crimson color, but Juno said nothing about it.

"Thank you, Juno," she said kindly. The two stared at each other longingly. Juno wondered if Lottie shared the same feelings back, but had convinced herself it was all in her head. Juno was utterly delusional. How could this delicate, beautiful woman feel the same affection for her? Juno was a washed up, poor girl with a sailor's mouth and a shit ton of baggage. She was lucky she could even breathe the same air as Lottie.