𝐈𝐈𝐈

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 - 𝙍𝙚𝙭 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

1:58 ───|──────4:12

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

⭒⭒⭒⭒

⭒⭒⭒⭒

。゚☆: *.𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 .* :☆゚.

● irl ●

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

im checking out my friend elmer's new post, he makes his own music. he let us use one of his songs, "miss me" for our intros to our youtube videos. to the public he's mostly known as yung pleit, but he's been a good friend of me and my brothers for a while now. we haven't hung out in a long time though. i was going to text him, check up on how he's doing, when i notice someone sitting down in the seat in front of me.

looking up, i see avery- or was it olivia...layla?...no.....whitney? nope...it's morgan. it has to be. she sits down and i lean closer to her, trying to get the ability to be able to talk to her through a whisper. "hi." i said softly. "hi." she answers smiling. good first impression? check. "it's...morgan. right?" i asked her, uncertian of her real name. she looked at me confused, but with a small smile. a smile. thats good. must mean i was at least close. "no. its julianna, i go by jules." she answers with a small giggle. bad first impression? check....

"oh..."

"yeahhhh."

"well, i was close enough."

"you weren't even in the same ballpark."

"whatever."

i sat back in my seat for a few minutes, before leaning close to her again. she smells like gingerbread. i tapped on her shoulder and she turned around. "matt told me you have gum." i said resting my chin in my palms and smiling like a kid. look....i really wanted that gum, okay? "of course he did." jules rolled her eyes with a smile and reached into her back pocket, pulling out a pack of gum, taking a piece and handing it to me. "thank you." i said happily, taking the gum from her hands.