𝐕𝐈

A/N: hiiiiii! first of all i just want to apologize to those who have been waiting for this chapter. i've been SUPER unmotivated lately and have been avoiding writing for a little bit. but im now back on track and trying to push through writers block and lack of motivation as much as i can. my procrastination to write this story has caused me to lean more into reading, mostly in other fandoms as i am a big multifandom person. so with those readings, new ideas popped into my head as they usually do and planning my own stories for those different fandoms has made its own appearance and they wont leave until they are written down. and because of that, i've started FOUR different stories 😭. not knowing if anyone will read them as well as feeling bad that i am starting other projects and not working on this one, i haven't published any of them. and most of them have been started with the first chapter not even HALFWAY done 😭. i am all over the place rn and need yall to bear with me✋😔. i will be removing wednesday's from the publishing schedule because i dont have any drafts that are waiting to be posted and need time to write them. i do hope you all understand my reasons and are okay with it. that being said, i wont keep you any longer and will let you enjoy chapter six :)

<3

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :

𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 - 𝘾𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙭

1:48───|──────4:12

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

⭒⭒⭒⭒

⭒⭒⭒⭒

。゚☆: *.𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 .* :☆゚.

● social media, irl, text ●

Julianna

uncle tony eventually went upstairs to rest from his long drive to get here. the boys and i went back downstairs to finish the movie. matt is the first one down the stairs and see's the cat licking his empty can of rootbeer. he stands there in shock staring at the little kitten.  shit is he mad? "can i steal your cat?" matt asks me pointing to my cat. "wh- uhh, no? and it wouldnt really be stealing if your asking." i respond confused. "but she likes rootbeer!" matt exclaims excitedly walking over to fig and picking her up. "and she likes me!" he says gasping in a high pitched voice. matt sits on the floor and plays with the cat, we all sit in our original spots except for matt who busy sitting on the floor with fig. "your uncle seems nice." matt said, when fig had walked away from him and he was laying down on his stomach on the floor. "yeah, he's pretty cool." i say softly smiling, looking down at him with tired eyes. today was a long day.