𝐕

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :

𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚? - 𝙃𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝙐𝙜𝙡𝙮

0:57 ───|──────2:09

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

⭒⭒⭒⭒

⭒⭒⭒⭒

。゚☆: *.𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 .* :☆゚.

● social media, irl, text ●

Julianna

i opened a cabinet and got out some cups. "you guys okay with water?" i asked the two boys who were awkwardly standing in my kitchen. "yeah." matt answered for himself and chris. i nodded my head and went to the fridge, pulling out a water pitcher and began to pour water into the cups. "I FOUND A CAT!" i suddenly hear nick call out from the hallway. i giggled and set down the water pitcher before stepping out of the kitchen and into the hallway, chris and matt following behind me.

in the hallway stood nick pointing to his feet as fig walked in between his legs. "thats fig." i said smiling at nick, who sat down and began petting the cat. somehow chris thought it would be funny to meow at the cat to get its attention. "meow....mEOw.... MEOW-" "chris! shut up dude." matt said, slapping chris's arm.

chris slapped matt's arm in response. matt clearly irritated with chris, was just about to slap chris again when i intervened. "lets not fight please? go eat your food or something, anything but fighting." i said grabbing matt's arm before he could strike his brother again. my mom fought with my dad a lot before they got divorced and i would always have to listen to it. i hate when people fight, it just reminds me of my mom. and i dont like my mom.

"okay, okay." chris said raising his arms and walking back into the kitchen. he was smiling as he walked into the kitchen, knowing he pissed off matt and got away with it. "does he always act like this?" i asked, looking back and forth between nick and matt. "yup." they both said at the same time. a few seconds later, chris breaks the silence in a very odd way. "i got my potatoes." chris said walking out of the kitchen with a paper plate full of potatoes. "did you even save any for anybody else?" nick asks. chris just stayed silent as he stared at nick, slowly creeping the fork to his mouth as he maintained eye contact with his brother.