𝐕𝐈𝐈

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :

𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 - 𝘽𝙤𝙗 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙮 & 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨

1:27 ───|──────3:52

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

⭒⭒⭒⭒

⭒⭒⭒⭒

。゚☆: *.𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 .* :☆゚.

● social media, irl, text ●

Julianna

"matt, jules, nice of you to join us. your late." ms. young greets us with a snarky tone. "ms. young....the bell hasn't even rung yet..." matt states, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as we stand in the doorway of the worst class on earth.

ms. young glares at us from her desk. "just- just sit down!" she huffs angrily, waving us to our seats. tf did we do? matt and i look at each other before sitting down how we were yesterday and the bell finally rings. "someone forgot their wrinkle cream today..." i lean forward and whisper to matt. he smiles and places his head in his hands to hide his laughs from the teacher's deadly glare.

matt looks down at his desk for a minute before he slowly turns around, looks at me for a solid 3 seconds, and hands me a piece of paper. i take it from him and look at the horrible drawing of ms.young. his picture made me very audibly snort, causing my hand to fly to my mouth in attempt to hide it.

"whats so funny miss moore? care to share?" ms. young asks, clearly frusterated and i shake my head. "hallway." she says and points to the door. "but it wasnt my fault!" i protest. i am not going to have this rasin target me all year.

"i dont care. hallway. now." she says standing up. matt looks back at me in horror. "im so sorry." he mouths. i softly smile at him and shake my head. "its okay." i whisper and stand up, walking to the door.

i step out into the hallway and ms. young leans closer to me. get back i say! get back! "i dont want to see your face until the bell rings. am i clear?" ms. young asks me. "mhm" i respond and she walks back into the room, slamming the door behind her. "bitch" i mumble under my breath.