マーダーミステリー |Murder mystery.

( Sorry if the GIF is too fast😭)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ring around the Rosie... A pocket full of posies. ashes, ashes we all fall down...Ring around a Rosie, a pocket full of posies ashes, ashes, we all fall down!"

The feline-eyed girl sang slowly. She slammed each door and broke it down too. Bodies dead, with blood splattered everywhere on the ground

"Come on out my Lili! You have NOWHERE to hide!" A feline eye girl yelled laughing like a maniac with a katana in her hand screeching on the floor.

"Leave me alone!" The blonde girl yelled. "Gotcha!" The Feline-eyed girl said as she was chasing the long-leg girl.

LISA'S POV:

Great! First day of school and already late. Where is math?! I've been trying to find this stupid class everywhere! This building is huge! Room 214, 215, 216, 217! Gotcha! I smiled as I finally found my class.

All eyes were on me, are you serious? are all girls and boys attractive to her?? Bisexual attack! "And why are you late miss?.."

"I'm Lisa, Lalisa Manobal. The new student here." She frowned. "Oh yes! Lalisa Manobal! Please present yourself to the class."

I nodded and smiled. "Hello everyone, I'm Lalisa Manobal but you guys can call me Lisa. I recently just got here in Seoul and I hope I can be friends with you all" I said as I then bowed 90 degrees.

"Thank you, Lisa, please take a seat. And don't worry Ms. Jisoo already excused you." I sighed in relief. I smiled as I saw Rosie in the same class as me.

-
-

We were finally at lunch after that boring class we had. I sat down at the table with Jennie and me together, Chaeyoung and Jisoo together.

"That was so embarrassing! You should've seen Lisa's face!" She said bursting out loud. This girl really can't be quiet for once. "Yah! Someone might hear you!" I said almost shouting.

"Rosie, leave Lisa alone," She said as she put her hand over my thigh. I gulped "Don't tell me you're taking her side now wifey??" She shook her head. "No, I'm just being honest. I mean, wouldn't everyone be embarrassed to talk in front of a class? Like, remember when you almost peed your pants because you were embarrassed?"

Now it was my time to burst out laughing "You almost peed your pants?!" I said laughing like a dolphin. "I-I no! Jisoo tell her something!" she said "Yah! Leave her alone Mandu. Remember that time you were almost crying because someone stole your teddy bear?" She said smirking.

"Because that was MINE!" She said as she slammed her hand on the table. I looked at her in shock. Good thing we were in the VIP room where only high ranks could join.

"I-I mean. Because it was something special of mine." We nodded and we were in complete silence. "Well... That was awkward." I said laughing and then everyone started joining in too.

"Guys! I forgot to tell you, but there's a party at Sehun's house. Who's coming?" I looked around and saw Chimpunk raise her hand so did I. "If Lisa's coming, I'm going" I nodded and she did too.

We saw a man in a suit come in. "Here is your order beautiful lady" he gave me my order. "Here is your food too pretty lady" He also said to Chimpunk.

Another name with a suit came in also, he was quite attractive. "Here is your order Ms.Kim and Ms.Jisoo"
I smiled "Thank you"

"Finally! My food here. Thank You Unnie!" I said. "No problem Lisa, everything for you." She said as she gave me a gummy smile that would make your knees weak.

-
-

School ended quickly, it was fun but in the afternoon it was mostly boring that my Chimpunk wasn't with me. I did make some friends tho. Like Momo, Dahyun, Irene, Sulgei, Wendy and Joy.

They're all cool and fun to be around but at the end of school, none of them were with me. Unless this girl named Nancy. She was pretty cute and asked for my phone number.

I felt goosebumps as I felt some stares at me. There's no one behind me tho. I kept walking faster and faster to make myself go home. I looked behind and saw someone chasing me. I saw my home in the distance and quickly opened the door and closed it.

I then saw a mail coming under my door. I opened it and I dropped it as I felt my knees get weak and saw my eyes get blurry as tears were forming.

It was me sleeping, eating, showering naked, and when I was with my friends. I looked in my cameras and saw no one outside but a random cat in the distance.

-
-

SOMEONE'S POV:

I woke up and groaned as my head was hurting. I opened my eyes and found myself in a random place with a light bulb and different types of knives and guns in sight.

I heard the door slowly open. I widened my eyes as I saw someone at the door with a knife in her hands. "So you're finally awake peasant?" I tried to speak but no words came out.

"Oh, how I love the smell of fear!" She said laughing. "Y-your crazy!" I screamed. "Maybe, but this isn't crazy enough is it?! Flirting with my future wife?! With my Lili?! Who do you think you are!"

She said as she punched me in the stomach. I didn't know women could be this strong! "Ack!" I said in pain. I coughed blood out of my mouth.

I was trying to move but I realized I was chained and naked. "Look at this? This little dick that you would think my Lili would suck! You would masturbate just thinking of her naked!"

She screamed as she kicked my balls. "FUCK!" I screamed as I was crying. I suddenly felt someone cold on my dick. "Say bye-bye to your buddy."

"No! No! Please no!" I screamed as I felt something sharp already cutting my shaft. "S-stop please!" I begged.

She stood up with a smirk and left the room. I thought I was safe until I saw her come back with a bigger knife. I froze as I knew what was going to happen to me.

"You thought that was all? That was just the beginning you dick head, oops! I forgot you don't have one "

"D-don't get closer!" Instead, she came closer to me and I saw the knife in her hand stab my right leg. "Shit!" I screamed again.

She grabbed the knife again and kept and kept stabbing my leg. Later on, she moved on to the throat.

"No! No! Please please I'm sorry!" That was all I said before I saw my blood everywhere and a sting on my throat until I saw everything go black.

who do you think it was?? Rate this 0-10! Love you guys and please keep supporting me! Maybe tomorrow I'll do a double update!