スパイ | spying (pt.1)

"Why are you doing this to me! What did I ever do to you?!" The Thai girl screamed at someone.

"What you did?! What DIDN'T you do?! You left me without saying nothing to just go to this little bastard?!"

The Doe-eye girl still didn't know who that person was because of her blurry vision, she rubbed her eyes and finally saw who the person was..

PREVIOUSLY:

Now I was alone, so I quickly went to my class. "Manobal, you're late" Mr. Sung said. I bowed "I'm sorry it won't happen again" He nodded and told me to go to my seat, so I obviously did.

I sat near the window, is just comfortable for me. I smiled, so much happened today, yet I met another girl that made my heart beat fast.

I've never felt this with some other person but Jennie.  I was happy about it, but at the same time not.

What could be this feeling that I have? Is it love or just confusion?..

-
-

LISA'S POV:

My classes finally ended, I was excited because I get to meet Sana, but at the same time I had a bad feeling someone would happen?

Could just be my gut telling me, but what could possibly go wrong?

I fished out my phone and quickly called Sana Unnie.

L: Hey Sana, I'll be fetching you at the entrance if that's okay with you?

S: Yeah that's fine Oppa, I just finished my classes so I might be a few minutes late.

L: It's okay I just got out too.

S:Oh alright uhm, I guess I'll see you in a few minutes.

L: Okay, bye Sana

S: Bye oppa.

I ended the call and clunched my chest. My heart beat was fast, my cheeks red and flushed. My face suddenly felt hot that I myself even thought I got sick.

I went walking to the gates, I saw Sana talking to some random girl, so I picked up my pace. I somehow felt jealousy.

I waved my hands in the air trying to catch her attention. "Hey Sana!" They both looked at my way and I saw the other women, she was pretty too, she wore a simple uniform.

"Oh hey Lisa" She said and smiled. I looked over to the unfamiliar girl and bowed "Hello miss, I'm LaLisa but you can call me Lisa" I told her with a small smile.

She looked at me like if she was studying my features, I'm too handsome aren't I? Her face gives me some bad vibes that I should run.

"Be nice yoga" Sana told the girl, then pinching her left side.

She hissed in pain and looked over to me with an odd face. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Chou Tzuyu but you can call me Tzuyu" She said with a cold voice.

There was an awkward silence. "Oh okay.. well anyways I have to leave Chewy, I'll see you later okay" The girl held Sana's wrist "Be careful okay" Sana smiled and gave her a quick peck in the cheek making her worriness calm down.

"Don't worry Tzuyu, I'll take care of your dear Sana unnie" I said reasuring her. She nodded and left to her car.

"Lets go?" I told her and she nodded. We held hands as I let her go inside my car. "Is this okay?" I asked her as I played a song.

The first song that I ever played when I was with Jennie. "Yes anything is fine" she said smiling.

Something in her smile when she was talking to that girl made me feel uneasy. I broke the awkward silence with a loud cough. "So.. who was that girl?" I asked her.

Suddenly her face light up and she smiled. I felt somehow jealous, yet I don't know how. " That's Chou Tzuyu, we've been best friends since elementary school. She saved me when I used to be bullied because of my body. They would call me names like fat, pig and ect

*FLASH BACK*

"Are you going to cry?" A boy teased the little girl. He scoffed and pushed her to a locker making me whimper in pain. "Look you pig, stop crying or I will beat you up" The boy demanded.

The little girl that was obviously scared tried her best to stop crying. "SHUT UP STOP CRYING YOU FAT PIG" He yelled at her, he was about to hit her when somebody held his hand pushed him to the ground.

He groaned and held his head that hit the ground. He looked up and saw another girl standing up for her friend. "Who are you, and how dare you push me!" He yelled, the little girl glared at him making him scared. "I'm Chou tzuyu, now leave my friend alone you bastard" She said with a cold voice.

She turned her back on him and held her friend up. "Let's go Sana, I won't let this jerk bother you no more" She said looking behind at him.

"O-Okay" the little girl said to the yoda. They both left that school.

*FLASH BACK ENDED*

Until one day Tzuyu had enough and beated up one of the boys that was mostly picking on me. Since that day me and her have been closer then ever" She said with a big smile in her face.

"Oh that's good.." I said. She nodded "We have always been together since little too, we would hang out and play around and one time.. she kissed me. But I forgave her because we were just little and we didn't know about these stuff. Then she came out as intersex to me when we were older. Her parents wanted to abort her since little because of her odd condition an- Oh sorry I think I said too much." She said with a sad smile.

I shook my head and smiled back to her "You can leep going, I won't judge."

"When they wanted to abort her the doctors refused to because they said that no baby should ever experience this. Ever since that day her parents have treated her different. Tzuyu also came out as gay to me and that she liked me, but I was scared so I didn't know what to say so I- I uh.. ran away from her. I ignored her for days until she finally had enough and took the courage to talk to me again. She said that she will promise that she will try her best to not fallen inlove with me no more.. and I missed her so much that I agreed to it."

"And so much happened to me in life that.. she was the only one by my side." She said almost crying.

"And I'm so grateful for her tthat I can't even express my gratitude for her." I nodded.

I took a a left turn and we arrived to the Caffee shop.
"We're here" I said with a small smile plastered on my face.

"Wait" I told her and got off my car and went to her side. I opened the car door and held my hand out for her.

"Thank you" She said.

I nodded and we both went inside the Caffee shop. "Where do you want to sit?" I asked her with a curious voice tone.

"Over there" She said over to the last few tables where berly anybody is just sitting.

I nodded and we went over there. We waited a few minutes until our waiter finally came with two menus.

"Here is the menu, we will be right back when you're finish" The waiter said as they left.

"What would you like?" I asked her. She hummed and looked around the menu. I took the opportunity and looked at her facial features.

She started at me.

I just got caught. "N-No don't worry about it, I invited you I will pay" I said with a smile. "Bu-" I interupted her "I won't accept a no." I said to her with a calm voice.

she sighed and nodded. The waitress finally came and we told them our order.

A few minutes passed by and our food and drinks finally came. "Here is your drinks and food, would you guys like anything else? We have a special that's just 6.99" I looked at Sana and she shook her head.

"No thanks that would be all, thank you"

"Great! Have a nice day, we hope to see you sometime again" They said and left.

-
-

Words, (1446)