💓 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 💓

Summary: although robin comes out as tough and not really scared of anything mostly, one of his secret fears is thunderstorms, which only finney knows🤫

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Today is friday, meaning that I get to sleepover with robin today! Im so excited because I heard it was gonna rain today and I love when its pouring rain! we get to snuggle up at the house and be all cozy and warm watching movies! my day dreaming was cut off when I heard the bell ringing, startling me as I perked my head up from laying down on my desk in front of me.

Almost everybody was in a rush, packing their stuff inside of their backpacks as others already had their backpacks packed up 5 minutes before the bell rang, walking out of the classroom doors. I started packing up my stuff when I felt a presence hovering over me. I looked up too see my boyfriend, robin!

"hey baby, how was your dayyyy?" robin questioned me, dragging out the y in day. I giggled at that, then replying back to him. "hi sweetie! my day was good, you?" I questioned back, grabbing my backpack putting it on my back as me and robin started making our way out of the classroom.

"mine was good too! I also have a little surprise for you when we get to my house!" robin said with confidence in his voice while we walked out of the main gate walking to his house. I smiled brightly looking up at him. "whats the surprise?!" I said excited. I really want to know what it is!! what could it be??

my favorite snack?? my favorite movie?? I wanna knoww ackk!! robin chuckled at the sight of me being intrigued in the surprise. "its a surprise dummy!" robin told me pinching my cheek a little. I frowned but it quickly turned into a bright smile when I saw robins house close to us! robin saw my smile and got confused for a second.

then realization hit him when he looked at what I was looking at. he caught on with what I was thinking. "race you there??" robin said to me. "deal!" I said, already running to the house as robin chuckled behind me jogging behind me. The cold breeze felt so good hitting my face! we finally made it to robins house.

robin unlocked the door letting me inside.
I ran inside, opening robins room and flopping on the bed as robin followed behind me. I sat up while robin was standing in the doorway. "okay mi amor, close your eyes and keep your hands out!" robin demanded me. I quickly closed my eyes and flung my hands out, ready for the surprise!

I felt a heavy box hovering over my hands, then getting dropped by robin. I then heard a rattling noise when he dropped it. what is it?? "okay baby you can open your eyes now!" robin told me. I opened my eyes and GASPED. It was a lego set!!! "baby you know me so well!! I only told you one time about how I liked legos and you remembered??"

I said surprised and happy. "well mi amor you talked about them for basically an hour! how could I not forget? and either way I love hearing you rant to me about your favorite stuff baby.." robin said to me. I love this man so much. I cupped his face and kept kissing all over his face. I saw as he blushed but kept keeping that goofy smile I love to see.

"okay okay lets build the lego set!!" robin said to me as he chuckled. I quickly opened the lego set and took out the package that had '1' written on it. I opened up the package and got the instructions, while robin was just looking at me doing my lego set just smiling so wide at me.

(𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫)

"baby im kind of hungry.." I said to robin as he was spaced out. he quickly blinked as he got out of his thoughts. "okay mi amor lets go eat!" he said as he got up, lending me a hand. I took it as I pulled myself up. we made our way to the kitchen. I sat down on a chair as robin passed me some food. I ATEE THHAT UPP😘😘💪 (jk)