🎄𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬! 🎄

𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲!! 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭!! 𝐈𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬!!:𝟑

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

(P.S. robin is clingy)

as the rain started pouring outside my window, I snuggled with robin in our blanket as he was looking for a movie to put on in the background as we would just talk and have conversations with each other. "mi amor what do you feel like putting on?" robin said glancing over at me. In thought, I really didnt know that much christmas movies, so I chose the one I liked most out of the very few I've watched

"polar express!" I stated to robin. he kissed my forehead and put his focus back to the screen to search up the movie. as he did so, I decided to get up to get us something, like popcorn or some snacks! once I was about to start heading to the kitchen robin clinged onto my arm. I got confused and flustered by this action as robin took notice in my facial expressions.

"where are you goingggg, dont leaveee:((" robin said pleading me not to go as he pulled me onto his lap, cuddling into my neck. I giggled at this, robin isnt THIS clingy. I didnt mind it though.. I decided to rub it off and just put my hands through his hair. I can tell he liked it by just moving his head more to the rhythm. I just kissed his forehead. "baby I was just going to get popcorn for us!" I said chuckling.

"well then.. lets go make some!" robin said as he got up, still holding onto me aswell. I was surprised by this!! I clinged onto him as he put me up on top of the counter. "dont move!" robin said as he went to go get some popcorn from the pantry. I didnt think he would mind so I just went to use the restroom. Once I came back I saw robin looking around worried? I went up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

he looked behind himself and saw me, relief consumed his face once he saw me. "where were you mi amor? I was worried!" robin said with puppy eyes. I could help but smile and his adorableness (I can tell that isnt a word dw) "baby its okay im right here! I just went to the restroom" I reassured him. I kissed his cheek while he hugged me closely.

"lets go relax on the couch mi marido, I made the popcorn" robin said to me smiling. I decided to follow him as he lead me to the couch, but I was confused by the thing he said.. what was it.. ? mi mar- marido?? I decided to ask him. "baby what does mi marido mean?" I asked him. he looked at me and smiled softly as a hint of blush covered his face. "you'll know one day mi amor.. one day.."

he said as he sat on the couch, patting the seat next to him. I did as he suggested and sat next to him cuddled up. we snuggled as we watched polar express and some other christmas movies, eating popcorn together in the nice warm tempature. this man is everything to me.. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡:)

𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐡!!! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐢😘😘 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰!! 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭:𝟑𝟑 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.. 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞!! 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐢𝐢!!!!