❤️‍🩹 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 ❤️‍🩹 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 (𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭)

Summary: finney and robin get to robins house and just relax and have a good time, but what happens when robin finds out about finneys braces?

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Its finally time to leave school. as the bell rang I packed up my stuff, putting my books inside my backpack and my chromebook inside aswell. I picked up my backpack, a little bit slower because of all the heavy weight inside of it. I was the last person to leave the classroom. as I walked out I noticed not that many people were in the hallways. I walked through the hallways and finally made it outside.

as the cold windy breeze hit me I suddenly remembered I had to go get gwen! shit! I hope shes still there.. I sprinted to her school and let out a sigh of relief when I saw her waiting on the bench. I could tell she was mad though by her facial expressions and her fists clenching. "finney!! where were you??? I was waiting on that damn cold bench!" gwen said dramatically

I chuckled. "gwenny you'll survive a few minutes of me being late!" I said to gwen. she sent back a huff. fuck I had to meet up with robin since we're walking to his house.. I has to tell gwen. "hey gwen, since its friday ima go to robins house to sleepover kay?? could you tell dad for me please? also you going with susie and amy today?" I questioned gwen.

"jeez quiet with all the questions dude! and yes Ill tell dad, and yeah im going with susie and amy today" gwen said to me. I let out a sigh of relief. "okay gwen ima go, be safe okay??" I informed gwen. gwen just rolled her eyes and nodded, smirking. "bye kiddo, see you when you come back from your little boyfriends house! tell me if you guys make out;)" gwen smirked at me.

I blushed like a tomato as I flipped her off walking to where robin was waiting at. I heard gwen lightly chuckle behind me as we went our seperate ways. the sudden realization hit me, how am I gonna talk to him without him seeing my braces?? should I just not talk to him?? no thats rude! ughh!! Ill just try to talk to him without showing my braces.. this is gonna be hard.

While I was walking to robin my breathing started to quicken. what if he finds out? will he be disgusted by my braces?? will he break up with me?? ughh stop with that nonsense!! he wouldnt break up with me JUST because of my braces.. right?? whatever its just best to not know. I finally made it to robin sneaking up behind him ready to sneak attack him!

just as I was about to jump onto him, I guess he really is one step ahead of me because he turned around quickly while I was about to launch on him and picked me up. I blushed alot as I held onto him for dear LIFE!! I felt his hands travel down onto my waist almost near my.. HEY!! I slapped his hand and looked at him as he giggled at my actions.

"hey baby!! how are you?" robin said smirking at me still holding onto my waist. I let my legs drop from basically attaching myself to him. "Im good! you.. ?" I said quietly looking anywhere but at him. I guess he got confused by this from his expressions. He just rubbed it off and suddenly hugged me! god I love this man..

"Im good aswell mi amor! now lets get going its getting cold and we could change to comfortable clothes at the house!! oh yeah I forgot- do you need to borrow any clothes my love?" robin asked me. Im so lucky to have this man as my boyfriend.. lucky me!!:) I just nodded and interlocked my hand onto his holding on as I walked with robin to his house.

There was silence between us but it was a comfortable silence. It felt so nice to be outside walking with robin.. the cold breeze hitting us, our hands interlocked to keep us warm, going to robins house to have a sleepover.. im genuinely so happy to call him mine and my boyfriend. We finally saw robin's house 4 houses away from us.

I took a deep breath, breathing in the cold air making my nose cold. it didnt take a while to make it to robins house. He opened the gate holding it for me. "ladys first!" robin said winking at me and smirking. I giggled while lightly punching his arm as I went through and waited on the porch. Robin came with the keys in his hand unlocking the door.