Chapter 1

3rd Person POV
There she is. (Y/N) (L/N). A poor, helpless, powerless soul without anyone to cling onto. Unlike the others, she never had any supernatural powers when she was born. Because of that, others in Union Academy started bullying her and calling her names.

No matter how much she pleaded for help, nobody even cared. Her "teachers," her "classmates," nobody. All they care about is power. Those with powers can stay in the academy. That's what they want.

For (Y/N), on the other hand, it's torture. It's an infinite loop of torture, an endless nightmare. This might be her daily routine until the end.... Or is it?

Once she made it to her bedroom after a long bath, she sadly began to put on her pajamas. You can tell that getting bullied in school did a number on her. She then turned off the light and went straight to sleep.

*dream state*

(Y/N)'s POV
Once I opened my eyes, everything was all black. I could barely see anything. Then, a small ball of light appeared in the distance. Then, a voice came from it.

"Follow me," it said. I'm still extremely confused. "Wait a minute! Who are you, really? And what is this place?" I asked.

The light orb responded with a "I'll explain everything later. Follow me." It then floated away. I sighed and ran after it. We kept moving until the orb stopped. It seems like we stopped to a strange, large red crystal with a music note inside it.

"(Y/N) (L/N), the day has come. For you are now able to wield the tranquil power of Symphogear," the orb of light spoke again. Symphogear... Now THAT'S a power I'd never heard of before.

"Symphogear...? What's that?" I asked. "A Symphogear is a particular armor that can be powered by one's singing voice," the orb answered. "With it, it can harmonize with your relic, which is also your weapon."

Singing... I remember that I used to sing a whole lot whenever I'm depressed, even to songs that help me cope with my daily bullying.

"So, what you're saying is that this Symphogear can 'harmonize' with my 'relic' as I sing, right?" I asked again. "Indeed," the light ball replied.

Then, the big crystal thing shone brightly, and out of it comes a small bright light in a yellow color. It was coming towards, and then went inside me. I held to my chest where it entered.

"Okay... but if you're giving me this power, then what do I need to use it for?" I asked again. "It does not matter what reason you use it for. It is up to you to decide," I was answered.