Chapter 3

3rd Person POV
After a really fierce battle, (Y/N) was lying down on the bench, waiting for the performance results. In her was a whirlpool of racing thoughts. She was proud of her astounding victory, but very conflicted about the audience cheering for her. Her thinking time was interrupted by one of the staff members walking in.

"Ms. (L/N), your results are in," she spoke. 'Already?! Oh crap...' The (H/C)-ette thought. She took the results paper from the other female's hand with her eyes closed. You can already tell (Y/N) was very nervous.

As soon as the staff members walked away, it was a huge panic attack, even a big rollercoaster of anxiety. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the results. And she saw it. The feeling a person gets when they achieve something big. Something so big that will make them scream, jump, and cry tears of joy. She officially passed the exam.

(Y/N) started to happily cry. This goes to prove that not only will she stay in Union Academy. It also shows that the dream is a reality all this time.

(timeskip to the next day)

Y/N's POV
I was standing in the halls, munching on some cookies. To be honest, this might be the first I felt so positive in this school. After all, I did pass the exam.

Before I was able to take another bite of a cookie, a huge mob started to gather around. Actually, there were a lot more boys than girls. I know I just beat one of the top students, but I didn't expect THIS to happen! Shit...

"Hey, you're (Y/N) (L/N), right?!" "How were you able to take down Bakugou?!" "Do you mind if I have your number?!" "How are you able to be so strong?!"

The fan mob was asking me so many questions, all at the same time. Some of them are already starting to fall in love with me. Now, I understand what being popular is like. Luckily, the spree was when soem cropped up in the way of their fanboying/fangirling.

"Alright, everyone! Enough with this bullshit! Go on! Scatter!" A voice shouted. The mob obliged and moved away as they're told while mumbling their disappointments. The figure in front of me is a white-haired man with red and green eyes wearing a huge red coat and carrying a huge sword on his back.

"Hey. You're the big shot of the school, right?" He asked with a glare. I swear this guy looks intimidating. I started to shiver a little bit. "Um... Y-Yeah. Why?" I stuttered. At first, I thought this guy was about to pummel me into a bloody paste, but he was reaching out his phone to me. I gave him a confused look.

"Here. If anyone's trying to pick a fight with you, feel free to call me," he then spoke. It looks like he was giving me his number. I pulled out my phone and traded my phone number with his. Once we were done, he put his phone back in his pocket, and waved at me while walking away. I can tell that everyone else was jealous as hell. But hey, at least I was able to make a friend for the first time. Oh, wait... I forgot about his name!

"Hey!" I shouted at him. "I didn't get your name!" He turned around and said,"Ragna." Ragna, huh? I'll be sure  to remember it.

*meanwhile*

3rd Person Person
A few staff members are gathered around for a meeting. It was about (Y/N) passing the final exam with a miracle. Most of them were surprised with the result but were impressed all the same. However, some others find it irritating.

"What do you mean 'let her help with the villains?!' Even if she did pass the exam, that still doesn't qualify for the assessment!" The fiery man shouted. "Enough, Endeavor," said another red-haired male.  "What's in the past doesn't matter. The recent exam was more than enough for her to prove her worth." He then looked down on the table as if he was waiting for something.

"Our only now is to wait and see what happens..."
______________________________________