Chapter 2

Y/N's POV
Here it is. Right at the Union Academy colosseum. The place where a bunch of crazy battles took place, and where the final exam will take place as well.

The way it works is two students compete head-to-head in an all-out battle. And YES. Weapons are included. Once the battle ends, the staff judge the two students based on their overall performance. Their performance will determine whether or not they'll continue to attend the academy.

As for me, I still have to mentally prepare myself. I just hope I don't go against one of the 4 people who bullied me.

As the match ended between two random students, I took out the pendant out of my shirt, and stared at it. I then started to look back at that dream from last night, and started to reminisce about the power-up song it sang to me. That was short-lived when one of the staff members came in.

"Ms. (L/N). Your presence has been requested for the next round. Please, make your way to the arena once you're ready," she said before exiting. Like she said, I head out to the arena while putting the pendant in my pocket.

*timeskip*

Here I am. In the damn boxing ring. I started to wonder who my opponent is going to be until I saw a figure walking in. However, this person was the one I was NOT hoping for. It's him. The ringleader of my tormenting days: Katsuki Bakugou.

"So, you really do have a death wish, don't you, crybaby?" He sneered with a shit-eating grin. Ugh! I absolutely HATE it when he smiles like that! It just makes my blood boil. I clenched my fist while looking at him with a look that says, "I am so done with you."

"READY?!" the announcer shouted. The battle is just about to begin. "BEGIN!" they finished as the horn blared.

"Now then, do you have any last words before you die, bitch?!" He chuckled as he crafts explosions in his hands. As if THAT was able to faze me. I closed my eyes and took the pendant out of my pocket. Bakugou looked at it, and started to laugh.

"Really? You think a lame ass necklace is gonna be enough to take me out?!" He said while laughing. Luckily, I was the one getting the last laugh. I took a deep breath and started to sing.

"Bawisyell Nescell Gungnir Tron"

Then, a bright light started shining around me. I could feel my strength flowing in me. I transformed. I was wearing some cybernetic armor with undergarments underneath. There were even gauntlets on both my arms and legs. The gauntlet in one of my arms had some kind of classification number and a word that said, "Gungnir."

'So, this is...me. This is what Symphogear is like, isn't it?' I thought. I looked at Bakugou, who seemed a tad bit confused. "Well then, Bakugou, if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you're gonna get!" I shouted while getting into my fighting stance. He immediately got a bit nervous. He tried laughing it off, but I noticed his arms shaking. He's pretty much terrible at hiding it.

 He's pretty much terrible at hiding it

"Nice change of clothes. You can play dress up all you want, but it won't help you with Jack shit!" He shouted while charging at me with an explosive hit. Lady luck was on my side when I dodged it, and punched him in the gut.

He stumbled back a bit, and glared at me with a bloodthirsty look in his eyes. "Are you trying to make fun of me, you fucking brat?!" He hissed. I started to taunt him. "Y'know, for someone who calls himself the 'best in Union Academy,' you really do bark more than you bite," I said.

He started growling like an angry pomeranian, and started to throw a bunch of explosions at me, but I came on top. I jumped over him, landing behind him, and gave him a real good kick.

He looked behind me, and was ready to pull the pin off of one of his gauntlets to stun me, but I ducked with my eyes closed shut. I throw another punch, but with a twist. The spring in Gungnir pulled back, and sprung up, letting launching the angry pomeranian off the stage all the easier.

The buzzer in the stadium went off, which means that the battle is officially over. The crowd started cheering. Though, I'm not really sure whether I should be happy or not because of the torture I've been through. While brushing off the thought, I turned back to normal, sighing in relief of surviving, and went back to the locker room to wait for my performance results.
______________________________________