W2S-Jersey Vs Guernsey

"Are you going to be around all day?" Chris sighed as he leaned against his sister's bedroom doorframe. The brunette looked up at her older by four minutes brother not amused.

"Yes, why?" She asked sighing. 

"I need you to stay out of out the way. My mate Harry's coming to film some video challenges," Chris replied.

"Didn't know you had any friends." The sarcasm dripped from Emily's words. Out of the both of them Chris was definitely the more social of the two. He liked science so fit in with some of the smarter more studious kids but he was also good at football so fit in with the athletic kids too. Emily wasn't particularly good at anything. She wasn't rubbish at it either she was just, average in every sense of the word. She had a couple of people she would call friends but they were closer with the other than than Emily was to them, she often felt like a bit of a third wheel so often spent her time at home. 

"That's rich coming from you. We need you to stay in here." 

"What if I need a drink from the kitchen or something?"

"Text me."

"Do you need to take up the whole house?" Emily complained. Her brother filming Youtube videos was almost a bit of a bane in her life. People only spoke to her to talk about it, she could often hear shouting at all hours of the day and night as he recorded pack openings and now she couldn't even go and get a glass of water whenever she wanted. 

"Please, it's a big video. I went to Jersey last year to Harry's and he's coming here now for the sequel. 

"You owe me for this." Emily admitted defeat and turned her attention back to her laptop. 

Roughly two hours after that conversation Emily heard two male voices, assuming it was Chris and his friend. The voices got louder and it was obvious to Emily that Chris was giving his friend a house tour. 

"This is my sister's room," Chris popped his head through, causing Emily to look up and see the brightest blue eyes she had ever seen attached to a very attractive boy. 

"Hi," the blonde haired blue eyes boy whispered and waved quite awkwardly.

"Hi," Emily smiled back, tucking a piece of her shoulder length brown hair behind her hair before fiddling with her glasses, something she always did when she was nervous. 

"Emily, Harry. Harry this is my little sister Emily," Chris introduced them.

"Only by four minutes," Emily protested. Sometimes Chris treated her like she was a baby.

"Oh I know, I think I've seen a couple of videos of you in," Harry admitted, Emily looked at him, was he blushing?

"Okay well we've got a lot of filming to do so we'll see you later Ems," Chris said quickly and pulled Harry away from the door. 

It turned out Harry was staying the night because they still had things to film the following day the pair was seated opposite each other on the table and Chris couldn't help but notice every time he saw Harry and Emily give each other glances before smiling and quickly looking away. 

"Eeeemmmm," Chris appeared at his sisters door, elongating her name in a high pitched tone.

"No," she stated, knowing that tone could only mean he was going to ask for something. 

"Please! All you have to do is throw footballs down to us from your window. Dad was going to go it but he was called away on a work emergency," Chris pleaded, Emily thought of Harry and nodded. 

"Fine. You owe me twice."

"Thanks I appreciate it, I'm sure Harry will appreciate it too," Chris teased smirking.