Dating Head Cannons-ChrisMD

New Head Cannon's series. Let me know who you want to see next.

Despite his now notorious Tinder dating you and Chris met in a bar. The boys were messing around and pushed him causing him to spill his and yours drinks on you. He was incredibly apologetic and being the sweetheart he is offered to buy you another one and help dry you up. You chatted as you waited at the bar for some towels and a new drink and swapped numbers. 

Okay so obviously Chris is a football person and watches and plays religiously. If you weren't an Arsenal supporter before you would be now. The first time you correctly identified a player he would have the proudest grin on your face. 

You would have "lazy Sunday's" where he could watch the football on the TV and the pair of you would order a pizza and snuggle under a blanket as he got riled up and shouted at the players in front of him. 

As payback for you watching football matches on Sunday's he would reluctantly accompany you to things he found girly such as musicals but every so often you would catch him singing a song from a production he secretly enjoyed.

After a few drinks one night he agreed for you to put make up on him. You have the photos safely stashed away on your phone and they will remain there but George walked in and saw it in all it's glory which he will never let Chris forget. 

Enjoying spending some time in Jersey, Chris enjoying driving you round and pointing out all the parts of the island and letting you know memories of him growing up. He would then apologise about his mundane up bringing but you loved it. His upbringing and childhood was one of the reasons why he was so lovely and sweet and had such a loving nature. 

Speaking of his family they were so lovely and welcoming to you. Whenever they had big family holidays the first question they asked Chris was if you could make it.

Whenever the pair of you started to watch a TV series together you are categorically NOT ALLOWED to watch anymore episodes without him. Even if he was away filming you had to wait. He almost had a sixth sense about these things and whenever you went to put it on just for a couple of minutes he would always call you, it was like he knew. 

Chris's love language is definitely touch. He loved nothing more than holding your hand as you walk along, not giving a shit if he is spotted and fans ask for a picture, he loved letting the world know you're his. He also LOVES cuddles, even if it is a million degrees inside he loves nothing more than having his arms around you, you just have to deal with the heat because even if you're hot and try to worm your way out of his grip he always finds his way back to you. Don't even get me started on Chris when he is drunk, cannot keep his hands off you. He is all about that touch! 

Chris is a sporty and active guy and he tries as much as possible to get you to join him be it on his many runs, playing golf, shooting some footballs on the pitch or going on snowboarding holidays. Even if you go on a beach holiday he is begging you to go windsurfing or snorkelling, you need a lot of convincing and you don't always enjoy it but Chris is happy for the adventure. 

Being a guy who loved adventure you and Chris are always away on holiday. In fact people are jealous of the adventures you two go on, you never seem to be home! Scotland, Wales, Lake District, Cotswolds, Barcelona, Bali, Austria. You name it you've been there! You always bring souvenirs back for friends and family. Loving that jet set lifestyle! 

You know you'd get close to Chris's flatmates, both Arthur's and George. When Chris has gone for a run or has gone to bed early after a long day's filming they welcome you with open arms and the group of you go to the pub, go to see Arthur H play or just sit in the living room laughing and talking shit. They convince you to do some react videos with them and people love the chemistry between you all. The only time you all argue is when you're doing an escape room (A/N I have a fic for this if people want to read it?)

However after a year or so the time has come to settle down a little bit. As much as Chris loves living with his friends the time has come for him to say goodbye and to move in with you. He brings the subject up first and you agree. 

Chris is a neat guy, makes sure to tidy up after himself, he has asked a few times for you to do his laundry for him but the smell of his football kits makes you gag so you refuse. He can clean his own stinky socks! He's cheeky and tries every once in a while and batters his eyelashes but to no avail. 

He's not the best cook in the world but he has a couple of dishes he is prolific at and cooks them semi regularly. Although if he has had a long day of filming and you have had a bad day at work he is tapping that Deliveroo app as fast as he can. 

Chris is a romantic type and also I see him as quite traditional, I can see him not asking your parents permission per say but giving them a heads up that he plans on asking you to marry him. Being the romantic he is I can see him either trying to recreate one of your favourite dates or whisking you away on a romantic weekend to pop the question.

Chris is a perfectionist (if you haven't please watch his video where he admits seeing a psychiatrist for OCD tendencies which is linked to his strive for perfection and detail. It's on his 2nd channel) and he actually wants to be very involved in the planning. Every decision about the day is made together, even though he doesn't have a strong opinion on flowers you still run things by him and vice versa.

Chris gives major dad energy, after a little while of marriage he gets baby fever. Chris is a hands on dad, and has no qualms about changing dirty nappies even if he does moan about it he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. He loves taking the kids to the park giving you a break while he runs around like a loon, teaching the kids monkey bars and how to climb. 

In short (lol) what a sweetheart