Shallow-ChrisMD

Ellie Airey hated ChrisMD. She thought he was a shallow, had a big ego and would eat himself if he was made out of chocolate. He often joked that her entire career was down to her elder brother, she had her own Youtube channel of a good but comparatively modest subscriber count of 350000 but her bigger following was on TikTok and Instagram. 

Ellie sat in her flat she shared with her flatmate Dean. She had moved in two months ago after her two year relationship ended. Dean seemed nice enough, they didn't spend too much time together as he was gone at work all day and she worked at home a lot in the evenings on tiktok and Instagram live or streaming but they had a little bit in common and had spent some time cooking together and watching TV or films. 

"What do you want now?" Ellie sighed picking up the phone to her brother who had just rung. 

"I was going to invite you to a party if that's your attitude..."

"When and where?" Ellie asked checking the state of her nails, her infills needed doing soon. 

"Tonight, Chris and George's place."

"Do they know I'm invited?" Ellie would hate to turn up to somewhere she wasn't invited.

"YOU'RE INVITED!" George shouted through the phone Ellie laughed.

"Great, see you later," Ellie smiled before hanging up the phone. 

"Who invited her?" Chris asked George and Arthur when she walked through the door. 

"I did. Why don't you go and pull her hair and push her over to the ground, it's like primary school!" George said taking a sip from his beer.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Chris asked in defence.

"I think he's trying to say you secretly fancy her," Arthur replied and Chris scoffed.

"No way, she's way too shallow." He had to admit Ellie did look good, she modelled so she had to be but Chris took that as her being high maintenance. He also was not a fan of her ex at all, he was all style but no substance and assumed that was Ellie's type not that he was jealous or anything that it was a million miles away from him as a person.  

The party went on and a copious amount of alcohol was consumed by most people. Ellie was pouring herself a Disaronno and cranberry when she heard a voice behind her. 

"Nice to know someone else appreciates a good drink, people usually make fun of me for drinking it," Chris slurred.

"Want one?" Ellie asked offering the bottle in Chris's direction, he nodded.

"Please." 

Ellie got to work and poured him a drink, handing it to him without a word, he tasted it and his eyes widened. 

"Wow that's really good," Chris complimented looking at the drink.

"I know how to mix drinks," she smiled.

"Well thanks," Chris smiled back before walking away leaving Ellie gobsmacked, did she just have an amicable conversation with Chris?

When Ellie returned back to her flat it was quarter to two in the morning, she shared an Uber with Simon and Talia as they were going the same way. She shut the front door as quietly as she could considering the amount of alcohol in her system. 

"Where have you been?" A husky voice called out. Ellie looked up and saw the very tall figure of Dean coming from his room. 

"Hey didn't know you were still up, went to a party at a mates house" she slurred as she staggered to the door of her room.