-Foreword-

Hey! This is monkeyman2020, technically monkeyman2022 because someone already took that nickname on Wattpad.

Just wanted to let you know that I literally have not seen anything She-Ra in at least two years, and the latest episode I remember watching is like half of that episode in Season 3 focusing around the old lady who confuses Adora for "Mara", you know. So if an innocuous comment in Chapter 8 conflicts with an background detail in Season 4 Episode 6 and completely shatters your suspension of disbelief for this being a She-Ra and the Princesses of Power fanfic and that I should have been more specific and precise and that this fanfic makes me lose zero credibility for anything that can even be considered as a "fanfic" and that I should stick to what I know and not branch out to something I barely remember understanding, then...

...sorry. This isn't meant to be that serious anyway. Just a silly little fanfic in a silly little world about silly little characters that includes my original silly little character. (My OSLC, if you will.)

I legitimately don't remember what most of the characters sounded like. Glimmer is just a wild card for me. Did Angela have a British accent?? She seems like she would be the type to have one. I think I remember Bow's voice... maybe Entrapta's and Scorpia's, too? And I know that Adora probably does not sound like a female Gumball, but it's the closest thing I could muster. Female Gumball like Gumball's voice with a female inflection, not a high pitched voice. I don't remember Catra's voice, but I remember her laugh clearly, although that may be due to someone telling me my laugh sounded like Catra's.

The first chapter(s?) will take place around several months/a couple years (or less) before when Adora showed up. You know, so you can get attached to Arby before most of the story-stuff happens.

I didn't plan to release this on Christmas, but it was getting close so here you go! I have an idea for the next chapter and scattered ideas for chapters wayyyy ahead of this one.

Anywho, if you have any feedback, please respectfully share it in the comments.

Also, this is what Arby looks like:

Sorry that it's low quality, but for some reason whenever I try to import a new image of Arby, it mutes its color a little

Sorry that it's low quality, but for some reason whenever I try to import a new image of Arby, it mutes its color a little. So, sorry. 

I headcanon his voice to be Bloo's from Foster's. I dunno, it kind of just suits his personality.

...You can go to the next chapter now.