-The First Of Many Interludes-

Hi! It's me again. Just wanted to tell you guys some things:

1. I have a solid foundation for the next chapter. It'll be good, probably.

2. No, Bow is not written out of the story. He's just on vacation. He'll be back, in like... several chapters from now. Eventually.

3. Queen Angela is British now (in my mind). I don't care if it's inaccurate to the source material, it's all I can imagine her as and I don't want to rewatch any episodes because I want it to be fresh in my head as I write, when I write. In my head, she has Magica De Spell's voice (from DuckTales 2017), which is British(?) so... yeah. 

4. Arby is not the only new character in this story. See that character at the bottom of the story poster? That's not a silhouette. Mwaheheheh... 

5. Apparently the last episode I watched (well, I watched half of it) was Season 4 Episode 9?? I could've sworn it was Season 3... then again, I remember Glimmer's whole new hair style and adjacent things, but it might not be in Season 4. (I tried to check, and guess what? I saw ANOTHER spoiler! I wish they spoiler-proofed the wiki...)

6. I'm not particularly that fond of Catra (she's fine, just not really that stand-out to me personally), and I haven't seen her redemption arc yet, so... forgive me if I'm too harsh on her in this story.

7. Arby's like 99.999% guaranteed to get with someone. Glimmer is the most likely option, I'd give her like a 73% approval rating, but Scorpia could be cool too. I'd mention a third option here but like... who the heck else is left?

...Entrapta?? The flower one? Catra (It won't be Catra)? Bow's estranged twin sister from an alternate dimension? (Who doesn't exist, don't worry. I mean, she doesn't exist as of Season 4 Episode 9, but I feel fairly certain that she doesn't exist beyond that point.)

Romance is a fickle thing to write, especially when it's about a show you haven't finished. Also when it may be controversial. 

8. I have a lot of scattered story ideas! Anywhere from a chapter from now to 20 chapters from now, with ideas few and far between!

That's all for now! I'll probably release the next chapter... by like... the end of January? I procrastinate a lot, sorry.