Im not jelous

In the morning Tanner said we had to go into the city for some new clothes for me. yeah ok.. then i got changed and then got my shoes on and got Into the truck with Tanner. we arrived to the city a hour later. We went to Midtown Plaza when I got a whole bunch of stuff. I said i was going to go look at the hoodies Tanner just nooded. i came back with three and this girl was flirting with Tanner! I went up to them. "Yeah so maybe one day you could come over and..we could...ya know...hang out" she said tryin to be sexy. I grabbed Tanners arm and tugged hard on it and dragged him into another store, he pulled back. "ow! What was that for?!" He whispered yelled. "she was flirting with you" i glared. "she was helping me" he said. "Tanner, im not stupid" i said crossing my arms. "i never said you were! " He yelled. "Well i dont like that girl, she was flirting with you!" I said glaring at him. "no she wasn't! And if she was i liked it because you never flirt with me!" He yelled. "fine! Go flirt with her! See if i care! Because im out of here!" Then after I said that i turned around and walked away. ugh! God! Fine if he wants her instead of me...then i guess I'll go. i turned around and there Tanner was talking to that girl again. tears brimmed my eyes then i turned around and walked out if the mall and then i ran into Canadian tire, because Tyler was in there. I was already balling. i went into the store and looked for Tyler. he was looking at the fishin stuff. Maria saw me and gasped. she ran to me. "What's wrong?!" She yelled. i hugged her and told her the story. "that jerk!" She yelled she grabbed my arm and too me to Tyler and then she explained what happened. "that asshole" Tyler mumbled. "you can come back with us if you want" Tyler said. i nodded sadly. then i herd someone running around yelling. i looked and it was Tanner. "Dragon?!" He kept yelling. Maria grabbed my hand. "me and Drag are going back to the truck to get away from Tanner" Maria said as kissed Tyler's cheek. "ok ill deal wit Tanner" he replied. then me and Maria snuck out of the shop and went to Tyler's grey GMC truck. I sighed and slouched in my seat. "geez i dont know why Tanner is acting that way" Maria mumbled as she hooked her phone to the truck and put on some music. "yeah i was just getting some hoodies for me to wear so i dont always have to wear this and i come back to see this chick flirting with Tanner! He doesn't even do anything! God it just pisses me off so much!" I say to Maria she nods. "Yeah i know! If Tyler did that I would slap him!" She replies. "God dammit anyways! I JUST WANNNA UGH!" I yell. She patted my shoulder. Then i saw Tanner run up to the truck. he began to bang on the window. he was crying i could tell. i rolled down the window a Little bit. "yes?" I said in a annoyed tone. he began to sob hysterically. "I-im sorry I-I-I didnt know wh-what i was thinking. I completly ignored my beautiful fiancé. Please dont take off the ring please! If you do I'll be heart broken, i need you please dont go.." he whimpered. i thought for a minute then i opened the door and hopped out. i reached up and hugged him tightly. "i forgive you...but dont do that again...it really hurt me.." i said as i cuddled to him. he held me tightly. "i wont! And if i do you can slap me as hard as you want" he said sniffling. " I need you so bad *sniff* i dont know what I was thinking..please dont go i need you" he whimpered. i held him. he lifted his head and kissed my foread softly. "i love you" he said quietly. "i love you too..now let's go home" i said holding his hand. he picked me up bridal style and took my to our Black Chev truck. we drove home and he took me to the living room and he told me to 'stay' so i obeyed...and then a hour later he told me to come.