Night filled with life and fun

A/N: Tanners pov again
////////////////////////
It was about 9:30 PM and everyone was here already. me and Dragon we sitting at this Table that was on a stand. there was music and lights and everyone was talking. I was holding Dragons hand under the table. "It is time for the first dance" Maria yelled. then i got up and held out my hand. "may i have this dance?" I asked. "yes you may" dragon replied. then i took her to the floor she up her hand on my shoulder and i put my hands on her waist. We walked back and forth. i leaned down and rested my forhead on hers. she closed her eyes and smiled. i pulled her closer to me. "i wont let anything happen to you" i mumbled to her. "same here" she whispered back. Then the song 'A thousand years' came on. "this song discribes me" dragon whispered. i smiled. "I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more" it sang. i twirled dragon around and we continue to sway to the music. I didnt want this to end. it was so amazing. when the song ended, i took her to the dessert table. she immeditaly went to the cheesecake. she took a big peice. i looked at her and she smiled and took it to the table we were sitting at. I laughed and went and sat with her. I picked her fork up and picked a piece of her cheesecake and put it infront of her mouth. "Say Ahh" I cooed. "ahh" she said as she opened her mouth. I gently put it in her mouth and she took it. Then I leaned over and kissed her forehead softly. I had a couple drinks of Pilsner Beer and We stayed there until 11:30. Dragon doesn't drink so she was able to drive the truck back to the hotel. I hopped out of the passenger seat and walked to Dragon, she was about to hop out. when I grabbed her hand. I then sweeped her and picked her up bridal style. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her and my duffle bag on my shoulder along with my beautiful wife in my arms. I leaned over and kissed her. then as we were walking I swung her around in my arms. "ack" she said laughing. finally as we got in. we went to the elevator. I put her down. we got to out room where I put out bags down and I spun Dragon around. I pulled her close and we danced slowly. I looked down and noticed she was in her black convers. "where you In those for the wedding?" I asked. she laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck. "no I was in heels...sadly" she said as she buried her face into my neck. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" she replied. I pinned her down on the bed. she let out a cute little squeak. I then landed beside her, I turned on the TV and found something to watch. "Noooooo! I wanna watch Sarah and Duck!" Dragon said in a cute little kid voice.  "But that's a little kids show that's for babies" I replied in a kid tone. She began to fake cry. I sighed and turned It to Sarah and duck. "yaay!" She said. I laughed. We watch a couple episodes of that. we were on 'the bobsled' episode. right now Sarah was sitting in a bucket. "come on duck! Give her a push" the narrator said. then duck quaked and pushed the pushed the bucket, making Sarah fall into the snow. then duck hopped on her. Me and dragon bursted out laughing. Then the old lady came and began to carry Sarah in the bucket to bring Sarah to her house. "just carries her in the bucket" Dragon said between laughs. finally when a sappy movie trailer came on. I got up ontop of dragon. she looked at me confused. I bent down and kissed her. she returned the Favor. I deepened the kiss and then began to kiss her neck. And then....