Chapter 5

INK

Staring into her eyes, I felt my cock hardened. I knew something was up the moment I stepped inside. The air in the club felt like it had changed, and some of my brothers had their eyes on me.

Glancing around, the first I spotted was Smokey behind the bar. He was serving, which was odd. You would find him sitting by the bar, drinking until he couldn't stand, which took a lot. The moment my eyes locked with his, there was something there I could decipher, and the grin that was never a good sign usually showed that there was something at play.

My mind raced until an image of Lyla popped into my head. My eyes scanned around, looking for my girl, but she wasn't around.

Still scanning around, I noticed Aero walking over to me with the red-headed and slapping me on the shoulder. "I sent her to have some fun," he said, looking over his shoulder. "If you go through those doors, you may catch her."

My heart skipped, but what he said next made it stop.

"She's with Gunner," he said, making me stare at him and glared. He couldn't be serious. After the shit that fucker put the last girl through, he put her with my girl. Like fuck.

Spinning around, I gripped Aero's shirt and growled. "You know what he did," I gritted out, making him look at me with wide eyes. Then realization formed. "Fuck," he growled. "It slipped my mind. Blame it on the drink."

I let go of his shirt. "Where are they?" I asked, ready to kill.

"In the back room," he muttered. "He overheard me talking to Smokey and the others. I wanted her to have fun, and they would keep her company until you came in. He offered to it since they were the same age."

"Like fuck," I muttered and stormed off.

Gunner was a prospect of ours, but no one did a deep dive on him when he arrived. He lied to get in here, and we took him at his word. We only found out when a girl arrived the other night to tell us he wasn't who he said he was and even had proof to show us. Our club will give anyone the benefit of the doubt when they have done wrong, but Gunner had been in prison for raping a woman, which with our club, we don't accept. He came here to start a new life. He told us he had been to jail but never expressed what for. I told Aero to look into him, but he didn't want to, and the kid would tell us when he was ready.

Moving my hand from Lyla's hair, I cupped her face. Her eyes were wide like she didn't understand what I had said. "Princess," I muttered. "You better start talking, or I'm carrying you to my damn room to fuck the screams out of you!"

Lyla's eyes widened more, making the corners of my lips curl into a grin. "Well," I said, leaning closer. Making sure my lips were close to hers.

Lyla's mouth would get her in trouble when it was sassy. I heard the door open, but a gasp slipped, making both of us move to the side and see the red-headed woman that Aero had been staring back at us. Her lips curled up into a grin while she squealed. "Oh, I have to tell Aero," she said, returning and heading inside. My eyes moved to Lyla, who was now looking at me. "Can we leave?" she asked. "And we can talk then."

I grinned and placed my lips back on hers. I pecked her lips and pulled back. "Fuck," I muttered. "Move. The door on the left is mine."

Lyla nodded while I stepped away and placed my arm around her shoulder. I pulled her toward me close and walked with her.

This was all I had ever dreamed of, having her with me, and now it was happening. I know I should have told Buzz earlier, but Maggie was there.

Lyla and I walked toward my room. I opened the door and let her walk in first. I stepped inside and closed the door with my foot. I leaned back on the door and watched while Lyla stopped in the middle of my room and looked around. Her eyes scanned over the drawings I had done over the years. I design bikes and enjoy drawing all together.