Chapter 6

LYLA

I was panting hard when my third orgasm hit me again.

Ink knew how to eat me. I came every time. My legs loosened from around his head. I had given up hope of feeling them soon. They were like jelly.

I never knew Ink to talk dirty. Every word that came out of his mouth had me melting more. There was a side that I never knew he had.

Learning that he wanted to kiss me or even dreamt about me which had me wondering what he felt for me. Was it the same for him as it was for me?

Juices slipped past my folds when I felt movement between my legs. I moved up and rested on my elbows, staring at him. His eyes met mine, but his chin was coated with my juices. I watched him lick his chin and groan. "Fuck, princess," he said, looking at me. "You're one fine dish that will have my attention every damn day."

Fuck his mouth.

"Now," he murmured, moving back and standing. "Take everything off, and let me see my princess."

My eyes went to his muscular arms and chest. He was made of muscle, and all the tattoos covered every inch of him in one small place in the middle of his chest.

I let my eyes move until it came to the enormous bulge in his jeans, which made my mouth water. Damn, he was huge.

His tattooed hand gripped his bulge, making me look back at him. His eyes darkened. "You'll have him inside you, princess," he said. "Strip for me."

I stared at him for a moment but moved slightly till I was on my knees on his bed. I kneel and strip out of the skirt, pushing it down. My top came off and bra, my eyes never leaving Ink's. His gaze heated more and traveled all over till he came back to my eyes. "Fuck," he said. "I knew you were hot, but princess, no more dressing like this unless you want to be fucked like a dirty little girl with my cock inside that damn hole. I don't think I will ever leave."

"Well, that will be all the time," I blurt. His eyes darkened and moved toward me. His hand goes to my hair and yanks it back to make me stare at him. "That sassy mouth of yours will get you into trouble, princess," he muttered, moving his head toward me and staying mere inches away from my lips. "Stand."

I move, but slowly. His hand is still in my hair, I stand, and he loosens his grip. I watch him push my skirt down till it hits the floor.

Ink moved up and stayed in front of me. His bulge was poking me. I move my hand to his jeans, but he shakes his head. I don't stop. "Don't," he said, his hand stopping me. I stare at him, but his lips crash down on mine hard. I kiss him back, opening my mouth to him and letting him slip his tongue inside. He roams around. His hands grip my waist and lift me up again. My legs wrap around him, and my arms go around his neck. He turns and sits with me, straddling him.

Ink pulls back and leans his head on mine. "Fuck," he whispered. "I've waited for so long."

I move back and stare at him, trying to figure out what he meant. His eyes met mine. "Lyla," he rasped. "You—" But I shook my head and placed my finger to his lips to stop him talking. Thinking it is best to tell him how I feel may be the best option. He may tell me what he meant by his words.

"I like you," I murmured, staring into his chocolate eyes. His eyes widened slightly. "I have liked you for a while. The number of times I wanted to tell you to be with you. It drove me nuts. I—"

Ink placed his finger on my lips with a grin. "Fuck," he said. "If I had known that, I wouldn't have waited for so damn long to claim you."

My eyes widened as he continued. "Lyla," he said. "I like you too, more than you will ever know."