Epilogue

LYLA

THREE YEARS LATER

Music was playing, and everyone was having a good time.

Today was Ink and me's wedding day, and it was the most magical day I could ever ask for. I waited for three years to do this. I wanted to complete my accounting degree and have our son—Lincoln.

We told everyone once we let the news settle in that we were being parents. All the bikers were happy and congratulated us. I also spoke to Aero about getting my accounting degree, which he was also on board with. He even offered me a part-time position doing the books, with Ink's help, and volunteered to help take care of our son if necessary.

Being pregnant was okay, except for the vomiting every few hours from certain foods. I loved my bump. I started my degree when I was five months along and even worked from home after Lincoln was born. While I was doing the degree, Lincoln, Ink, and the other bikers took turns watching over little man, but he was daddy's man more than anyone. Ink would take him to the garage or even to the clubhouse just so I could have quiet to do my degree or even to have a slight break from the crying.

Shaking my thoughts away, I watched my father hold Lincoln while dancing with Maggie. I couldn't help the smile that pulled the corners of my lips up.

Ever since we learned about them, my father and Maggie made it public to the club about their relationship. Most knew, which didn't surprise me. All the bikers have each other's backs when it comes to women. Maggie and my father have been going strong and even had a little courthouse wedding with a few people last year. All the bikers were there, which was a sight to see.

Our town is small, but it is based on keeping all safe.

Things with my father have improved since being with Ink. We seemed to talk more than we used to about anything, and when I gave birth to Lincoln, my father was a godsend, too. Lincoln and he have an amazing bond. My father is happy but is also happy to be a grandparent. Who would have thought my father would take charge of changing a dirty diaper before anyone? I sure as hell didn't.

I didn't make any arrangements for the wedding until after my graduation. Everyone showed up to celebrate and even held a party at the clubhouse. The only request I had was no cumsluts, not until I left.

As for the wedding, I made the decision that I wanted a somewhat big one, but not too fancy. Maggie helped me, and it didn't take long to plan since I wanted it just to be the club members and family. There were strict rules in place that no cum sluts could attend since most of the old ladies were here. All the bikers were on their best behavior. Even Aero seems to have changed his outlook lately. He has said nothing, but I have my suspicions that it's a woman. But he hasn't introduced her to us yet, but he will when he is ready. He has even left the red-headed cum slut alone, telling her to find someone to annoy, which didn't end very well. It took a few men to throw her out when he told her that night and even stop her coming to the club because of the scenes she would pull. It was embarrassing, to say the least.

Ever since becoming Ink's old lady, all the other old ladies have been giving me some advice on how to be one. I take some on board, but I usually do what I want. I am different from most of them, as I know Ink would never cheat on me, whereas some of them know what goes on in the club and choose to accept it. If Ink ever did that to me, he would be gone, whether I loved him or not. I don't condone cheating. If you love someone, be with them, but not when they are with another person. Do the decent thing and leave. Give the woman some dignity and let her live her life.

Big, inked arms wrapped around me, pulling me out of my thoughts, and pulled me to him. I knew it was. It was my husband. I leaned back and watched our family fill the clubhouse with laughter and dancing.

Ink leaned in and placed a kiss on my head but said nothing. His hands circled my bump. "How is my wife?" he asked, which made me smile at the word wife. That was going to take some getting used to.

Six months ago, I found out we were expecting another baby. We learned that we were going to have a girl.

"She's okay," I said, looking over my shoulder at him. He grinned. "Just feeling slightly tired."

Ink moved slightly and turned me around to face him, wrapping his arm around me. He holds me there for a moment till he leans into me. "Do you want to leave, princess?" he asked, pecking at my lips.

God, this man.

"We can't leave," I murmured against his lips. "It's our wedding."

Ink pulled back and smiled. "Yeah, I know," he said, glancing around and then looking back at me. "But we have no child tonight, so we can..."

A smirk appeared on my lips, knowing where he was going with this. "Yeah, you are right," I said, biting my bottom lip, which made him groan. "Keep doing that. I will have no problem taking you to a secluded area and fuck you into next week."

My core tightened. It didn't take much lately to get me going, especially with these pregnancy hormones.

Licking my bottom lip, I looked over to the side and smiled. "Lincoln," I warned, watching our son come running toward us. "Daddy!" he shouted. "Mummy!"

Ink kept his hand around me and knelt to pick up the little man. Lincoln leaned in and kissed us both. The little boy was my world and even his father. They made me so complete.

Maggie and my father came toward us, smiling. "Shall we take him?" Maggie said, looking toward the door. I looked and frowned. A few cumsluts were outside, but they knew not to come here, so why were they?

I felt Ink tighten his grip around me, which made me look at him. He glared at the door, which made me realize that this wasn't run past him.

My eyes went around, only to notice some old ladies were leaving with the kids. They didn't notice the other women outside, as their men were leading them in a different direction.

"Shall we?" my father asked, looking between us. He looked concerned, but I nodded, saying nothing. Dad and Maggie agreed to take Lincoln for the night to give us some alone time.

Ink and I said our goodbyes to Lincoln, Maggie, and Dad. We watched them leave.

Ink's arm tightened around me. "Damn assholes," he mumbled, placing a kiss on my shoulder. "They know that they—"

"It's okay," I said, looking away and up at Ink. "Can we leave too?"

Ink stared at me for a moment while a slow grin appeared across his lips. "Fuck, yes," he said and looked up. He looked like he was looking for someone but frowned. "Where's Aero?"

I glanced around, and sure enough, Aero wasn't around. It looked like he disappeared into thin air.

Ink moved into the crook of my neck and kissed me, which made my eyes closed. "How about I make you a slut tonight, wife?" he murmured against my skin. "I will have you screaming loud and fucked hard."

My eyes flew open, and I looked up at him with a slight smirk. "Make me your slut, husband," I murmured, turning to face him again.

A low growl rumbled deep in his chest while his hands gripped my waist. "We better move," he rasped, placing his lips on mine. "I need you now, or I will display my wife like a meal for me to eat for all to see."

Without saying a word to anyone, we sneaked off and headed to where we were staying the night. While we were on the way there, I couldn't help the smile on my lips. The man I have wanted is now my husband, the father of my children. The only regret Ink and I would agree on would be that we should have done this sooner, but all things come to those who wait, and we both waited for years and now we are a family.