Chapter 8

LYLA

Something heavy held onto me when I moved, bringing me back to reality with a thud. I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder to see a tattooed chest.

My heart raced when images of last night flooded my head. All this started because of Gunner, but that sent a shiver through my body. Ink saved me from whatever the guy was going to do to me. I never felt so relieved, but after spending the night with the guy have been fantasizing about for years came a reality.

I felt a hand move from my stomach and move up, cupping my breast and moving me closer to him. "You okay, princess?" Ink asked groggily, placing a tender kiss on my shoulder.

I move in the bed and turn to face him. His face moves closer to mine and captures my lips. I felt a rush of tingles run through me while his tongue glides over my bottom lip. I let him have access, and his tongue moves into my mouth, roaming every inch till he pulls back and rests his head on mine, panting.

"Damn, princess," he murmurs. "I never thought waking up to you being in my arms would bring me happiness like this. I would have done it sooner."

My heart skipped because of his words.

I said nothing, and my eyes went to his chest. Taking in his tattoos, I moved my hand and traced over the outline of a rose but stopped at the gap. "Why haven't you filled this in?" I murmured, looking up at him.

Ink kissed my nose and stared at me. "I have been keeping it for a special someone," he said.

"Oh," I said, looking at him, surprised.

Ink grinned.

"My old lady's name will go there," he said. "Right across my heart."

I stared at him. My mouth seemed to have gotten dry suddenly. I looked away, but Ink's hand moved and cupped my face, making me look back at him. "Princess," he whispered. "That space has been there since I have known who I was going to ask."

My eyes stayed on his, but Ink flipped me over and had me on my back with one movement. He settled in between my legs. His arms went to either side of my head, and he kept his eyes focused on me. "You, my princess," he murmured, his eyes skimming over my face until he came to my eyes again. "Are mine!" His lips find mine, and lift his hips till his hard length rests against my pussy.

My pussy ached again, like last night. I never thought in a million years that Ink would be such a foul-mouthed guy in the bedroom. He never would speak to me, let alone give me any idea that he liked me.

Ink pulled back and moved slightly till he was on his knees in between my legs. The corners of his lips curled up into a mischievous grin while his hands spread my legs wider. "I want my breakfast," he said, getting his face into position while moving down. He lined his face with my pussy, but his eyes stayed on me. "Now, like last night, I want that little voice screaming my name. If you are not loud enough, I will keep going until someone knocks on that damn door telling you to be quiet."

My eyes widened, but Ink moved, and his tongue darted out, licking between my slit, which caused me to gasp. His eyes met mine again, and grinned. "This is my favorite thing to do," he murmured. "You better be ready to be my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. No matter where I am with you, you better be ready for me to feast."

His words died when his tongue entered my core, moving deeper. Moans escaped my lips while his hands gripped my thighs tight.

"Ink!" I moaned, but he wasn't giving up. He tongued fucked me till I was shaking my head back and fore on the pillow, gripping the sheets until my pussy clenched around his tongue, releasing all around him. I pant, but Ink doesn't come up for air. He carries on the torture on my damn pussy. His fingers dig into my thighs while he eats me like his last meal.

My moans escape again, but louder than before, when I feel something else slip inside me, causing me to scream out in pleasure. Realizing his finger was in, he moved in and out, taking his finger deeper.

"Oh god," I moaned loudly. "Ink... I'm..." But before I could moan the rest out, he thrusts his finger deeper but doesn't move it. My pussy clenches around his digit and tongue, and releasing after. My juices gush out of my folds. Ink removes his finger, but his tongue laps up more.

Closing my eyes and placing my hand on my chest, I took a few deep breaths when I felt Ink move. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His chin was coated in my juices. I watched him until he leaned forward and captured my lips with his, his tongue going straight in and letting me taste myself.

After a few moments, we pull away, panting.

Ink grinned.

"Taste perfect," he murmured, glancing over at the bedside. "Breakfast will be ready soon. We should get you fed."

I smiled and nodded, but before I could say or do anything, my stomach let out a loud growl.

Ink chuckled.

"Move, princess," he murmured. "We are taking a shower and then food."

Moving off the bed, I looked around and realized I only had last night's clothes. "I need to change—" I said, but Ink stood up in his naked glory, making me stop and look at him. The man was built all hard, and his cock was. That was something that I wanted more of.

"Eyes from the goods, princess," he murmured, making my eyes dart up to him. His mischievous grin pulled the corners of his mouth up, and walked toward me.

"Firstly," he said, placing his hand on my waist and pulling me to him. His hand went to my neck and held me in place while his eyes looked me up and down with a groan. "You can wear what you wore last night and one of my tops over it," he murmured, moving closer till he was mere inches from my lips. "And second, I'm not even done with you."

"Prove it," I said, moving my head to the side while the corners of my lips moved up into a smirk.

A low growl rumbled through his chest while his lips crashed on mine hard. I felt him pick me up. Wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, he pulled back, but not before he caught my bottom lip with his teeth and bit down hard.

I gasped while he let go and grinned. "Such a sassy little mouth on you, princess," he murmured, walking away from the bed and toward the bathroom, carrying me. My eyes stayed on him. "I'm going to show you what I do to naughty princesses when they act like that."

My core tightened as he walked into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him with his foot. The way his eyes were on me, I knew I was going to be in trouble.