Chapter 44

☆ Chapter 44 Chance Encounter ☆

By chance,the village primary and secondary school will start tomorrow, and Lin Aimin has signed up all four children.

When Lin Aimin signed up his four children, he asked Zhao Yanan hesitantly, "Yanan, Si Ya is not very old, do we have to sign her up too?"

Zhao Yanan's smiling face suddenly froze. After a while, he whispered: "She...is no longer under our control now."

Lin Aimin patted Zhao Yanan's shoulder comfortingly and did not continue the topic.

After two months of training, Lin Yin's head injury was finally completely healed. Because he often eats eggs, his physical fitness has also improved a lot.

Early that morning, Lin Yin followed Lin Changqing to dig wild vegetables, mushrooms, and fungus in the back mountains.

Lin Changqing often runs in the back mountain and is familiar with many places in the back mountain. He is afraid that Lin Yin will be tired. Lin Changqing carries his own small backpack on his back and the bamboo basket carried by Lin Yin in his arms, running quickly in the forest.

"Wu Ya, hurry up..."

Lin Yin bent over in anger, put his hands on his knees, and kept breathing. He looked up and saw that Lin Changqing had run far away and was waving to her.

Lin Yin rested for a moment, straightened up and continued walking.

When Lin Yin caught up with Lin Changqing, Lin Changqing had already placed the bamboo basket under the tree and climbed up the tree to dig out the eggs.

Lin Yin looked up and saw that Lin Changqing had climbed more than ten meters high. He couldn't help shouting, "Slow down."

Lin Changqing just said, "I got it," and continued climbing at a speed as fast as that of a human. Monkey-like.

Lin Yin kept raising his head, feeling that his neck was a little sore, so he simply stopped looking, stepped on the grass under the tree, and sat directly on it.

Lin Yin leaned against the big tree and sighed comfortably.

After a while, Lin Changqing came down from the tree and said, "Wuya, look what I found..."

Lin Changqing got down from the tree, dug in his pockets with both hands, and actually took out three quail-sized eggs.

"Here you go," Lin Changqing smiled and stuffed three bird eggs into Lin Yin's hand.

Lin Yin was surprised and asked, "Third brother, what kind of bird eggs are these?"

Lin Changqing scratched his head, "I don't know either."

"Oh," Lin Yin was not disappointed either, fearing that he would crush the three eggs. I pulled some straw and put it in the bamboo basket, and then put the three eggs in it.

"Let's go," Lin Changqing led Lin Yin inside, "I know where there are mushrooms and fungus."

Lin Changqing saw that Lin Yin was panting from exhaustion, so he squatted in front of Lin Yin, "Wu Ya, third brother is carrying you."

Lin Yin He avoided it. This was on the mountain. Lin Changqing was not very young. Lin Yin was afraid of exhausting him. "No need."

Lin Changqing stood up and took Lin Yin's little hand. "Don't worry, it's not far. It's just in front." The two

walked for a while, and Lin Changqing pointed to a less obvious trail, "Go from here, just in front." There

were thick weeds on the trail, and there were dead trees piled together in front of it, as well as tree stumps with their trunks cut off.