Chapter 102

☆ Chapter 102 ☆

Lin Changgui felt that he was taller than Lin Changping. Lin Changping was definitely not his opponent. He reached out and grabbed Lin Changping's shoulders, trying to knock Lin Changping down;

but Lin Changping took the opportunity to punch Lin Changgui in the stomach. Lin Changgui felt pain in his abdomen and his body With a bend and his head drooping, Lin Changping took the opportunity to kick Lin Changgui in the face, knocking him down.

Although Lin Changping didn't fight often, he showed a fierceness in his bones when he fought. Lin Changping looked at Lin Changgui who was lying on the ground and kept wailing, and wanted to fight. Lin Aimin quickly stopped him, "Changping, that's enough. Lin

Changping then stopped. Lin Changfu quickly went to help his younger brother and saw Lin Changgui covering his nose. Upon closer inspection, Lin Changping's kick actually caused Lin Changgui's nose to bleed.

Lin Changfu pointed at Lin Changping, "If you dare to hit my brother, I won't beat you to death," Lin Changfu said and walked towards Lin Changping.

Lin Changping sneered, stepped forward, grabbed Lin Changfu's fist, and slapped Lin Changfu's face with his backhand. Then he grabbed Lin Changfu's head, raised his right leg, and with a bang, Lin Changfu's head hit him directly. On Lin Changping's knee, Lin Changfu suddenly yelled "Ouch" and his mouth was bleeding...

Looking at the two brothers who were knocked down, Lin Aimin sighed and said to the two brothers: "Do you two still act like brothers? No matter what Changping says, he is still your brother, and you don't feel ashamed if you bully the younger ones."

After Lin Aimin finished speaking, he took his four children and Zhao Yanan home.

Hearing Lin Aimin's words, Lin Changfu and his brothers were so angry that they almost vomited blood. They are the ones who are injured now!

On the way home, Lin Yin looked at Lin Changping with admiration, "Brother, you are so awesome."

Lin Changqing also nodded repeatedly with eyes shining, "Brother, you were so awesome just now."

Lin Aimin laughed at the side. "Your eldest brother learned martial arts from Grandpa Meng when he was a child."

Lin Yin didn't know who Grandpa Meng was, so he asked Lin Aimin, "Dad, who is Grandpa Meng?"

Lin Aimin said in a slightly sad tone, "Grandpa Meng is from the village. The old man was a soldier. After the Japanese were driven away, he returned to his hometown for retirement. He was all alone, injured and lost a leg.

When he was a child, your Grandpa Meng was very fond of your eldest brother, and your eldest brother also I like to play with Grandpa Meng, and Grandpa Meng taught your big brother some tricks to keep fit."

Lin Yin nodded, "Oh."

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui helped each other back home.

When Feng Caixia saw the blood on her two sons' faces, she immediately felt distressed and said, "Changfu, Changgui, what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong?" Lin Changfu yelled angrily: "You weren't beaten by Lin Changping."

Feng Caixia His voice rose an octave, "Did that brat Lin Changping hit you?"

"Yes, Mom." Lin Changgui approached Feng Caixia with an aggrieved look on his face, "Mom, look, is my nose still bleeding? It hurts." "

Feng Caixia hurriedly stretched her head, got closer, stared at her son's nose and looked again and again, "No more bleeding, no more bleeding..."

Although the bleeding stopped, Feng Caixia was still very distressed, "Just wait. Mom, let me get you a basin of water to wash up."

After they were washed, Feng Caixia immediately asked her two sons, "Why does that brat Lin Changping beat you?"

"How dare you beat my son?" Feng Caixia repeatedly raised her sleeves and said, "Don't you think I'll do it?" Let’s settle the score with them.”