the land

so. the most common lie among palestinians is that the jews stole the palestinian land. that is, and will always be. a lie

here is why:

the kingdom of Judea

the kingdom of Judea. aka, kingdom of Israel. Israel was a kingdom located in the middle east long ago in 930 BCE. The Kingdom of Judah was a Hebrew speaking kingdom of the Southen Levant during the Iron age. Centered in the highlands of Judea, the kingdom's capital was Jerusalem. Jews are named after Judah and are primarily descended from it.

years after that, the arabs invaded the jewish land, where the banned the jews and took the land as their own, named it "philistine". which also, by the way, is a stolen name. the name for a member of an ancient warlike people in the Palestine who constantly harassed the Israelites.

Jews were scattered around Europe, banned from their rightful land, as the arabs claimed the land to their own. 

in 1917, the british Army had control over the land, and named it "Palestine", but it was never a country or a real identified land. The British Mandate for Palestine (1918-1948) was the outcome of several factors: the British occupation of territories previously ruled by the Ottoman Empire, the peace treaties that brought the First World War to an end, and the principle of self-determination that emerged after the war.

after WW2, the holocaust, the British decided to divide the land in majority for arabs, and the rest for the jews. the plan was to give 60% of the land to the arabs, and the rest 40% to the jews. the jews accepted, of course, to be reunited with it's rightful land, even if it just a small part of it. while the arabs refused, saying they stol- I mean. deserve all of the land since it's "theirs", and refused agressively against the idea of Jews coming back here. 

the palestinians opened a war, with the help of the Egyptians, Syria and Lebbanon. in which war, they have lost, and Israel got the land back, and the arabs got a small precent of it, around the north, and in Gaza. Israel estamblished a country, as we know today, Israel, a finally safe and rightful home to the jew who have suffered and scattered among the antisemitic world. 

the arabs, still holding a grunge, refused to accept their defeat of their ownership on the land they stol- I mean. lived it. continuing to attack Israel, and Israel keeps defending, is what is still going on until this day.

so, to summon things up; the arabs stole the jewish land, and the jews got it back, now the arabs complain the jews stole their land. that's quite ironic right?

the loop of the arab attack and Israel defends never stopped ever since. even with hamas. hamas attacks, Israel defends, hamas asks for a ceasefire, Israel gives the cease fire, hamas breaks the ceasefire deal and attacks again, Israel defend... and so on. 

---------

however, the arabs confirmed: that they don't care about the land anymore. it's not about how "the jews stole their land" (which they didn't). it's about pure, and raging antisemitism.