the massacre of October 7th

!warning!

this chapter ahead reveals disturbing and graphic information about the terror. cation is adviced.

on October 7th, hamas performed a BRUTAL attack on Israeli civillians at the nova party. it was a surprise attack, which they have planned for years. the horrible and torturous things they have done (beyond even the nazis) were planned as well, making it even more disturbing.

people were shot, women were raped violently and their dead bodies were paraded in Gaza, where people celebrated their deaths and spit on their bodies. 

Kibutz Beeri, where Hamas invaded, killed at least 117 people, among men, women, children and infants. all together in the attack, hamas killed in just a short time an amount of 1400 innocent civilians. 

yet, people still accuse Israel of committing "genocide", even after the proof shows it's all about hamas. why? because the world is antisemitic and cruel. 

here are the lists of the terror hamas has committed on October 7th:

kidnapping

hamas burged into people's homes without any warning, and either killed them straight there, burned them alive, or forcefully kidnapped them and held them as hostages in gaza. they had the audacity too to compare the terrorists in Israeli prison to the hostages as well. truly sickening.

however, in the photo above, these weren't hamas terrorists who kidnapped this poor woman and her partner... these. were. GAZANS. that's right. it appears the people in gaza rejoice in hamas's action, they forcing people and kidnapping them themselves. this truly shows the influence of hatred towards the jews, and how these sick people believe doing things like this will grant them honor in Islam.

many hostages are still held in Gaza, suffering under horrible conditions, barely being fed, assaulted and abused, and forced to lie that they had a "good time". those who were released were even drugged before being released. a drug named Clonazepam, which makes the hostages seem all happy and calm. the drug even blurs their sense of reality, and makes them look at the terrorists as if they're the ones who help them. the reason hamas does this is to lie to the world, that they treat the hostages with hospitality, and say the prisoners in the Israeli prison (who deserve to be locked up) are treated with abuse (which is false). hamas even acts as if they're gentle and wave goodbye to the hostages, acting all goody goody and innocent infront of the cameras. yet come one, hamas. we all know the truth about you.

 we all know the truth about you

rape

one of the most brutal things hamas committed were violent and horrific rapes of Israeli women. yet these rapes were so terrible that humanity never imagined stuff like these could exist.

1. the girl in the picture, drugged into a van, was paraded in gaza through a croud and terrorists yelling "allah wakbar", celebrating their actions. this girl was violently raped multiple times, and even had items inserted into her. women had their pelvises broken from the sexual assaults, causing awful bleeds and unbearable pain. the girl in the picture had a big blood stain in her pants. her body was disgraced in the most inhumane ways, and it was clear more women were held in the same van she was drugged into.

2. Shani Luke. the face and voice of the women who were assaulted by hamas. though they shot her instantly in the nova party, and she was declared dead from the start, her death didn't really spare her suffering. her body was paraded through gaza, with ropes covering her head. her leg was displaced, a clear sign of no life. it has been proven hamas even raped her dead body before showing her off. people celebrated, spitting on her body and cheering for hamas. videos can be full viewed anywhere on the internet, yet the world turns a blind eye.

3. women had their loved ones and friends killed and burnt infront of them, then were raped beside or on their dead bodies. some women were murdered straight after the violent rape, and some are still held hostage, suffering under horrible conditions. but even out of gaza, terrorists burged into a woman's home, forced themselves onto her, killed her husband, and put her baby in an oven, where they cooked him alive on the highest of tempatures. 

4. it was soon revealed, men too, and even CHILDREN, were facing sexual assault in the hands of hamas. genitals and breasts were cut off men's and women's body. children were not out of excuse by hamas, being their sex subject as well. 

even if these facts are hard to believe, and it feels better to stay at a comfort zone and believe it never happened, it DID happen. you're going to call these women liars?

 you're going to call these women liars?

slaughter

people were shot, burnt alive, body displaced, and even hit. the attack of hamas on civillians one of the most horrifics in history.

a pregnant woman, under the hands of hamas, had her stomach open and had her fetus shot. 

I'll say that again:

a pregnant woman, agonizing in pain, had her stomach opened. and her unborn baby, was pulled out of her, and shot. the umbilical cord was still connected between it and the woman's body. a disgusting, horrific, and unbearable assault.

I can name more than 100 more assaults made by hamas, not only on October 7th. Israel has always been attacked for YEARS, and hamas doesn't take action only now. hamas isn't "resistance" or "freedom fighters". they are terrorists. end of story. always have been, and always will be.

hamas, even after the horrific event, still shot rockets towards Israel, which Israel did it's best to defend itself. 

it's truly disgusting how people are rising in the defence of Palestine, after knowing what happened on October 7th. imagine being this delusional to still side with them against Israel.