some songs for Israel

such a lovely and catchy song. truly enjoyed listening to it! does these people look violent or "genocidal" to you? I don't think so. these people are filled with love, hope and bravery! this songs says nothing negative about gaza, but only positive about themselves. unlike brainwashed pro palestinians who can't get their reality straight.

now this one is fire. pure fire. it's getting hate because dumb people think it's "pro genocide". lmao. listening to the lyrics, you can LITERALLY hear that the song goes for hamas. "rats in tunnels" is an amazing sentence to describe these monsters. well done, ness and Stilla.

"am Israel chai" is a song to bring hope again, to tell the people of Israel that there will be brighter days, since the awful day of October 7th. it spreads happiness in the darkest of times, which is what jewish people are all about. they stay happy still and make fun of their own tragedies, which is quite lovely in a way.

ok so when the shots of the hostages came up in this video, I legit cried my eyes out. the fact that this song was ALREADY speaking about Israel, before the war even started, is truly remarkable. now listening to the lyrics, it's hard not to miss it. this song is beautiful, and truly resembles how unique Israel is.