02 - never have i ever

Seeing 1D in front of me, only some meters away, is something I never thought I would experience. Yet here I am, even making eye contact with all five of them.

The last one I made eye contact with, was Harry. Harry Styles. Gosh, it felt like it lasted forever, which I'm not complaining about.

"Annelia! God, I can't believe we haven't seen you since our last tour." I heard the Irish lad say, which made Harry and I break our eye contact.
"I know, right!" Nella responded, walking towards the boys.
"How long ago was that, like 1 and a half year?" Liam asked, while hugging her.

After hugging them all, they're eyes turned to me.
"And who did you bring with you?" Louis asked, while smiling at me.

I started introducing myself.
"Hello, I am Aleksandra Alena. Though you can just call me Aleks!" I said, awkwardly smiling.  "I'm Annelia's friend" I continued,
"And I will join you on your tour, for fun I guess"
I continued smiling, not knowing what to do next.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Aleks!" Zayn responded.
Niall came closer to give me a hug, and I gave in.

Behind Niall, the rest of the boys came to hug and greet me.

Lastly, Harry came and gave me a hug.
"Can't wait to get to know you better" he said silently in my ear, which no one else heard.
I slowly pulled away, and he winked at me.
I blushed, and I bet he saw.

When Nella and I got down from placing our stuff in our room, the boys were of course joking around. We giggled to ourselves, before going up to them.

"We should play 'Never Have I Ever' to get better known, and just catch up" I heard Louis say.
We all went towards a door, which looked like was reserved for the band.

Inside the room, was a couch, a TV and some snacks. We all sat down next to each other. I ended up between Zayn and Niall.

"Alright, I found some questions online" Nella said.
Liam came in with our drinks, and we got ready to begin.

"Never Have I Ever lied to someone" Nella said, looking at everyone, one after one.
"Getting straight on, aren't we?" I said jokingly, making Harry laugh a bit.
Hmm.

Everyone drank, and Nella got ready to ask the next question.
"Never Have I Ever had sex" Nella said immediately drinking after, making me giggle.

I drank as well, and looked around knowing everyone else would drink as well. To my surprise, Liam didn't drink.
"Aren't you a big liar? Sorry, I meant little liar." I said jokingly, as we all knew Liam was joking.

"Aren't you a dirty minded, short girl?" I heard Harry say, while smirking.
I turned my attention to him, still shocked he knows who I am.

"Well maybe, but the short part was unnecessary." I answered jokingly, which made Nella giggle.
"You are very short though, Aleks. Only 5'1" Nella said, laughing.
Niall looked at me in shock, as if I looked any taller. I rolled my eyes, making him giggle.
"I guess I'm made to match with bigger ones." I said, winking at Harry who started this conversation.
He smiled playfully at me, which made us all laugh.

"Alright, last one!" Nella said.
"Go on" Zayn answered right after, looking exited.

"Never Have I Ever had a big fear of something" we all heard Nella say.
Only me and Niall drank, and we all knew Niall's fears were clowns and going to Japan.

"What is your fear, Aleks? I mean, if you want to tell us, of course!" Liam asked.
Only Annelia and my family knew about my fear, even though it wasn't a secret.
I just never had the urge to tell others, I guess.

"Uhm, I have a fear of the dark." I said.
They all looked at me, and I assumed they wanted more information.

"But it's not like in general. I don't mind darkness in daily life, and stuff. I just get really scared when it happens in bigger spaces, or when the power goes out, for example" I continued to explain.

"Do you know why it's like that?" Zayn asked me curiously.
"Not really, I guess I've always just had a fear of it. I don't know why, though I wish I did."

Zayn nodded, and we all got up. It was already 10pm, and Nella and I were very tired after our long trip.

We all went to our own rooms after wishing each others a good night. I didn't think I would become friends with them immediately, but it already feels like we are close friends.

Nella turned off the light in our room, and we both fell asleep pretty quick.

I'm very exited for what the next 7 months will bring. I guess I will find out soon!

---

That was chapter 2!
I hope you enjoyed it, and let me know if you like it!
The chapters will get longer from now on, as the introduction is over!