05 - london, you aint ready for this

Harry and I stopped dancing when the song ended, but his green eyes continued to look at me.
Once I heard there was another slowed down song playing, I tried not to show how exited I got.

We continued to dance, and not long after Harry closed any space that was left between the two of us. It felt so intimidate, but I loved every single part of it.
I gave in, and hugged his chest, deciding to stay there for the rest of the song.
I felt so safe.

Once the song ended, I looked up at Harry who was lightly smirking at me. God, I love that smirk. He kissed my forehead, which made me blush. The things this man does to me.
"Shall we go back to the others?" I asked quietly, very unsure of myself.
"Whatever you'd like, princess" he responded with a raspy voice.
Oh. My. God.

We went back, and sat next to the others who were talking about the upcoming show.
"Where were you guys?" Nella asked us, and then looked at me smirking.

I rolled my eyes at her.
"Just dancing" I responded, and she nodded while mouthing 'Tell me everything later'.
That made me giggle.

After some time, we decided to ask William to pick us up. Liam called him, and we all waited for more information on when we'll leave.

"Mhm, alright." We could barely hear Liam speak through the phone. "Thank you, see you soon".

Liam made his way back over to us.
"William said he needs to fix something on the tour bus, so he will drive Louis' car to come get us." he said as he sat down next to Zayn.
"Alright, in how long?" Louis asked, clearly wasted.
"20 minutes" Liam answered, and we all started chit chatting.

20 minutes later we all got ready to go leave, and went out in the autumn weather. It's getting kind of cold outside in London, but it' actually kind of nice, I must say.
A little break from the instant heat in America, I'm not complaining.

"Alright guys" William said, coming out of the black vehicle. "Even though this is a big car with 7 seats, we are 8 persons".

Louis looked confused around, starting to count us all, which made me giggle. I love drunk Louis Tomlinson so, so much.

"So one of you needs to sit on someone else's lap, anyone volunteer?" William continued.
Before we all could get a chance to look around, Nella shouted out what I believe she thinks is her best idea ever. And maybe it is?

"Aleks can sit on Harry's lap" she shouted while winking at me, making me roll my eyes.
"Sure, why not" I heard Harry say from behind me, while smirking as I looked up at him.

After Harry made his way in the car, he sat down all the way in back on the right side.

I went after him, and carefully sat down on hit lap. I think he could tell I was a little bit uncomfortable. Though what I was worrying about the most, was if Harry was alright.

"You ok?" he whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps.
"Yeah, I'm good." I responded, as I felt his hands on my thighs holding me tight, since we had no seatbelt on.

"Am I not too heavy?" I asked him after a while, concerned what he would respond with.

"Oh please" Harry responded only seconds after.
"You're not even half of my warm up weight" he continued, and I smiled even though he couldn't see it.

"You know you can just lean back down if you'd like" Harry said after a minute or two.
"You sure?" I asked him.
"Of course, shorty. We still have a good 25 minutes left back".

I slowly leaned back, and once I met his hard, trained chest I shivered uncontrollably.

God, he was comfortable. I tilted my head to his neck, and closed my eyes.
"Don't fall asleep, princess" he said.