03 - soundcheck

warning: from now on, this story will contain ED (eating disorders)

"Good morning, Aleksandra" I heard someone say beside me.
I open my eyes, and realised Nella and I were in London. What a wonderful feeling.

"Good morning" I responded to Nella, slowly getting out of the bed.

I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Today we will be going to the arena, where the first show of the tour will be. The boys will do one of their last sound checks.

this is your outfit:

After getting some breakfast, Nella and I went to the tour bus

After getting some breakfast, Nella and I went to the tour bus. The paparazzi were taking pictures of us, and I bet there will be articles questioning who we are. In the bus, we met the boys and they invited us to sit next to them.

I sat at the end, next to Harry.
Such a dream. He smells even better than I would imagine, and I love it.

"Slept well?" Harry said as we got eye contact.
"Pretty well, yeah" I responded. "And you?"

His green eyes looked at me intensely, and the wait for his answer felt like it lasted years.
"Decent, had some things on my mind." he answered while winking at me.
Such. A. Flirt.

I rolled my eyes.
"You do that a lot, don't you?" he asked me.
"Do what?" I asked, looking at him confused.

Again, the wait for his respond felt so long.

"Roll your eyes" he responded, smirking.
I giggled, and got my phone out of my pocket.
"If you continue to annoy me, then yes" I said jokingly, and he smiled at me.

"I can make them roll in other ways than that, if that is what you prefer" he said, making my eyes widen.
Once again I giggled, before looking at my phone.

I could feel his intense eyes on me, as I was scrolling down on TikTok.

"Such an intense stare you got there, Styles" I said, still looking on my phone.
The silence echoed for some time, before he began speaking, and my eyes turned to his.

"Well, I'm trying to figure you out. You're kinda mysterious Alena, did you know?" he said.
"For sure, such a mystery" I said sarcastically.

He laughed a bit, before looking out the window next to me. The bus was slowing down, and I figured we were at the Arena.

Both Harry and I got up, ready to get out of the bus. I grabbed my bag, putting it around my neck, and followed Harry, who followed the rest of the boys and Nella.
We all got out of the bus, and went quickly inside as we saw the paparazzi.
"Is that your new girlfriend?" one of them said.
"Harry, who is this short woman?" another one said.
When we got on the inside, the others were already there.

I looked up at Harry, who was already laughing at the paparazzi's comment on my height.
"Who is that short woman?" I quoted, giggling.
"So tiny" Harry added, making me laugh.