06 - the afterparty

You know how good it feels to have a nice view? Well, that is something I got to experience on the first show of the tour. Imagine Harry Styles smiling at you during your favourite song, Night Changes, like this:

 Imagine Harry Styles smiling at you during your favourite song, Night Changes, like this:

Believe it or not, it happened.

After the show, Nella and I went to the tour bus waiting for the boys. We were leaving the Arena and going straight back to the hotel to avoid the paparazzi.
As the boys and the rest of the crew got in the bus, we started driving.
Zayn sat next to me.

"What do you think of the show?" Niall asked us.
"Loved it, duh!" Nella responded, and I nodded obviously agreeing.
"Just like magic" I added on, and the boys smiled while thanking us.

"Do you girls what to join the after party?" Zayn asked us, and we both nodded.
"No need to ask, Malik" I told him, making him laugh.
"Alright, perfect!" Liam said. "We will go to the hotel now to change, so let's meet in the bus again in an hour, alright?"
"Sure" Nella responded speaking for the both of us.

When we arrived, Nella and I went up to our room starting to change.

this is what you are wearing:

As Nella and I were on our way down to the tour bus, she started asking me about Harry again

"Anything new?" she asked. "With.. you know".
I giggled, while responding to her.
"You know you can just say his name, right?"
"No, I can't." Annelia responded. "What if he is around?"

I look around us.
"Well he isn't" I assured her.

"Maybe not now, but we need a nickname in case he will be some time."
"Oh God" I sighed.
"Hmm, what about.. 'Strawberry'?" she whispered, and I nodded just to end this strange conversation.

When we got in the tour bus Liam and Louis were already sitting there.

"Hey bitches" Louis said jokingly.
"What's up, hoes?" Nella responded.
After another 5 minutes, we were all ready to leave the hotel for the after party.
This party wasn't as far away as the last one we attended, and we arrived only 10 minutes later.