12

Four evil ex's of Lee nam ra

"Ha Bok-gyu! Financial advisor"

A man approached Nam-ra, his card between his fingers. Nam-ra gave him a slight glance, her arms folded. "Don't worry miss we can cover the chump change you make" he arrogantly chuckled.

With a amused smile she took it "how thoughtful". "Just give me a call and i'll help you with anything you want" he eyed her up and down hungrily.

"will do" her lips pressed in a tight line. The man grinned and walked away. "I'm here!" Jun-Woo walked over with a big smile. "i have your flowers in the car" He whispered.

"any sign of the-" jun woo cut her off "Four.evil.ex's.of lee nam ra?" he said dramatically. She rolled her eyes but nodded. "Park, Vu and Ha are here no sign of Ryu" He gave her a thumbs up.

She sighed, she wanted Si-oh here. "Will the 2nd time winner come up" someone voiced over the speaker. Nam ra took off her jacked and walked onto the stage. It was more of a run way.

Her choice of dress didn't make it look like anything but a fashion show. Her long black dress, she had designed it herself the night prior with a bit of help from her mother. Her heels clicking against the floor.

ryu was in awe watching her walk. She was flawless, cameras flashing rapidly. She stepped to the podium. She caught sight of Yu-min who wiggled up a bouquet of flowers.

"Good evening." she said pulling her eyes from him onto Tae-oh who held up a bouquet of flowers too. "I am Chairwoman Lee Nam-ra of Sakura Fashion" she said.

Mu-Jin unsettling glared at her. "i'll keep this short and simple, Thank you very much for attending" she said. The doors opened and Si-oh walked in.

He was carrying a bouquet of pink flowers. his bodyguards followed behind him carrying flowers as well.

A smile crept onto her face as she stared at him. He smiled back at her with a small nod. "Expect new releases, thank you" she held the award up as the people around her broke into applause. She walked down and straight to Si-oh.

Jun-Woo's eyes were wide staring between Si-oh and Nam-ra with a smile. Cameras flashed obnoxiously as Nam-ra stood in front of Si-oh. "you look incredible" he grinned.

"Thank you." her eyes drifted down to his hands that held a large bouquet of pink roses. "pink roses" her fingers brushed against the blush pink petals.

"147 of them" he gestured to his bodyguards. "Thank you" her eyes watered as she stared at his handsome face. He leaned down by her ear "now would be a perfect time to kiss you,".

His lips grazed her jaw. "We have a audience" he said and pulled away. She turned around and there stood all three of her ex's. They all looked similar with their hair slicked back in the same way and wearing the same suit.

She really did have a type as si-oh fit in. "My beautiful Lee nam-ra" a soft smirk curled onto Yu-min's face. "Yu-min" her lips pressed in a thin line. "i left my bouquet with your assistant. What's the matter no hug?" he questioned.

"As if she'd ever hug you psycho" Tae oh scoffed. "Who are they" Si-oh asked. "Three of four evil ex's of Lee nam ra" jun-woo said dramatically. "I guess you could call us that" Tae-oh shrugged.

"we aren't evil" Yu-min spoke up. "only one of us is missing. The only one none of us could live up to" Mu-jin said bitterly. "Bitterness isn't a good look on you mu-jin" nam ra rolled her eyes.

"neither is desperation on you. tell me where is your precious Anton?" Mu-jin looked around. "That's ex number 3, Nam ra's only ex that isn't still in love with her" Jun-woo whispered to si-oh.

She patted Mu-jin's face "You shouldn't hold on to such silly things. get better soon Mu-jin, bitterness is a disease" a smirk crept onto her face.

she span on her heel and walked out. Si-oh and Jun-woo on her tail. "She'll never get back with any of you" Mu-jin said. "i'll be with lee nam ra no matter what." Yu-min stared at the door.

Mu-Jin bursted into laughter "you think she'd want you after you went completely psycho" The man tapped his temple.

"Even Mu-jin has a better chance than you angry bird" Tae-oh spoke up.

"God can you believe them? how dare they show up here!" Nam-ra paced. "Nam-ra relax" Jun-woo sighed. "i can't they are gonna ruin what i have with Si-oh!" she buried her head in her hands.

"Look. I may not like how similar he looks to Anton but he really likes you" he smiled at her. She took her head from her hands. "You're right." She pulled open her bedroom door to reveal si-oh standing surrounded by tons of flowers.

He was fixated on a picture. She walked over to him looking between him and the picture. "it's true" she mumbled. "Nam ra" he said looking at her. "get out" her eyes frozen on the picture. "Nam-" he was cut off.

"Get the fuck out anton! or si-oh or whatever your name is get out!" she screamed pushing him back.

"you already knew i don't know why you're so upset now" he said. "i thought you would tell me but i guess i was wrong because you didn't even tell me when you moved to America!" her finger jabbed into his chest. "nam ra hey sorry for leaving you after i said i would never! i'm back let's try again!".

"you know how long i wrote to you wondering if you were alive?" tears threatened to spill from her eyes. "i wrote you everyday for 3 Years" She shouted at him.

"i wrote you back everyday for 3 years" he shot back. She walked over to her book shelf and pulled out a small box. She ripped the lid off.

"September 3rd 2001" She waved the paper.

September 3rd 2001
i'm doing well but i miss you so much. How's college and Justin? He sent me a letter awhile ago. Also happy early birthday
Love forever. A

"the last letter i got from you" he starred at the box. tons of letters with his hand writing on it. "i wrote you back a month later. i-i told you i-" she cut him off. "I don't want to see you anymore".

she went to walk away but he grabbed her arm and kissed her. The kiss was short, emotional and sweet. "Tell me you still love me, please." he said against her lips.

"you're gonna hurt me again Si-oh" she muttered back. "i won't. i'm here for real this time" he told her. "I need to think please go" she shook her head and left him standing there.

Jun-woo sat on her bed shocked. "oppa" she muttered sitting next to him. He wordlessly pulled her into his arms. Si-oh leaned his head against the closed door of her front door.

A few tears slipping down his face. "i lost her again" he muttered to himself. "He's gone again" Nam-ra mumbled to jun-woo.