19

Welcome Cake

PEBBLES SMACKED AGAINST

18 Year old Nam-ra's window. She pulled open the curtains and Anton stood there on her lawn. "What are you doing?" She whisper yelled. "Come down" he said back. She sighed and climbed out of her window.

By her window was a tree that she used to get down. "Why are you here?" she asked. "I missed you" he grinned. Her cheeks turned pink at his confession. "Now you got me" she smiled.

"i wanna show you something" he said taking her hand and pulling her along. He pulled her to the backyard of a house. "Is this an apple tree?" she looked at the tree in awe.

"when i visited korea for the first time there was this woman who planted this tree" he said. "What happened to her?" Nam-ra asked turning to look at the man. "she was old" he shrugged.

She took his hand and led him to sit down on the bench. "It's beautiful" Nam-ra said Looking at the apples and the leaves. "really is" Anton muttered looking at her. She noticed his glaze and looked at him.

Hesitantly nam-ra leaned forward. Anton's lips curled to a soft smile and leaned forward going in to kiss her. Before there lips could touch an apple fell off hitting nam-ra in the head.

Her eyes went wide as she touched the top of her head. Anton laughed making her laugh. "Are you okay?" he asked. She nodded still giggling a little bit.

Anton wrapped a hand around waist pulling her into him. Her head laid between his shoulder and chest. Her arm wrapped around his torso.

Si-oh's lips touched her forehead. Nam-ra's eyes opened. "Good morning" he grinned. She covered her mouth "i haven't brushed my teeth" she said trying to get up. "Just lay with me a little longer" he asked.

"i have to brush my teeth" she frowned. "There is an extra tooth brush in the cabinet" he sighed letting her up. He waited for her to come back as he had already brushed his teeth.

She came back and plopped down next to him. He pulled her into his body. "This is funny" Si-oh said. "How?" she asked snuggling closer to the male. "History always repeats itself. I dreamed i'd be holding you again like i did all those years ago".

She was happy for a second before she remembered that history does repeat itself. "I can see the gears turning in your head. The only reason i'd ever leave korea again was if you were coming with me. I'm going to marry you nam-ra" he stroke her face.

"It's not that" she sighed sitting up. He sat up with her, Hand now on her lower back. "Whats wrong?" he asked. "When you left i had a stalker" she said. I was terrified to come home and terrified to go to school".

"I had move in with Jun-woo and it all stopped. But not anymore, He's back watching me" Her eyes casted onto the ground.

"How do you know? who is it?" he asked. "I'm not sure but we went to college with him. i turned it into the police and he said notes were written on the back of him saying he loved me".

Si-oh pulled her into his chest holding her as she continued. "He saw us Si-oh. He watched us sleep he saw us have sex si-oh" Her eyes glazed over. "Nam-ra look at me" he said.

Her eyes looked at his "I'm going to kill him. I don't care what i have to do to get to him, you'll be safe i promise" he said. She believed him, of course she did he was the love of her life.

"How about this, you stay with me for a while" he said. Her eyes lit up "really?". "Yeah, i have some cake mix i think. Make you a welcome cake" he said.

She got out of his arms to run to the kitchen. Si-oh followed her, hands stuffed in his pockets. She raided his kitchen looking for the stuff she needed.

"Seriously" her eyebrows raised. "What i like Vanilla cake" he shrugged. "Chocolate or confetti is better" she sighed. "No it isn't" she shook his head making had stare at him. "Here cut these strawberries and i'll make the batter".

The couple spent that day baking and cuddling together on the couch while Nam-ra showed him some tv shows she liked. Hee-sik definitely wasn't expecting this. His sister so in love with an evil man she 99% didn't know was evil.

It made him hate ryu si-oh even more.