Prologue

Third person pov

I didn't sleep well last night...

(Ayanokouji has just been awaken by the sound of his alarm)

(Calmly stands up to clean, refresh and brushed himself up. To wear is new, neat and smart red suit. To his new school)

Hup..

Hmm i may looked too diligent if i wear my tie like this, let's loosen it up by a bit.

(Just like ayanokouji, his other schoolmates also get themselves ready, and waits for a bus to embark themselves for they're very first day of high school life

(Just like ayanokouji, his other schoolmates also get themselves ready, and waits for a bus to embark themselves for they're very first day of high school life...)

(When suddenly, before you can say knife, Everything went dark and all noises stopped

(When suddenly, before you can say knife, Everything went dark and all noises stopped... As if the collapses and come to nothing of the world... But whatever darkness measurements of time may be...?)

Ayanokouji and the others that in number might be in a few dozen of peoples, now could faintly discern their surroundings as seconds passing by... 

A figure that could be seen hovering in the air? and seems to be the only one not to undergo the same treatment as them in this room..

A Room that use to watched movies for a small amount of people, is now filled with hectic mood of students and even adults?... Trying to decipher where and why they are here...

??? Pov

???: hello everynyan, how are you!? Fine thank you. (In English?)

Sotomura: oh mah gahwd

???: *clears throat* my name is Felicia and i am the one who brought you all here!!! *She says with a lot of excitement while also smiling sheepishly.*

Oh, i- alllmost forgot... I'm also a God!

A random person: a god

A random person: a god...? What the fuck, am i supposed to believe that you are a god..? If you are one, then take us all back! We are supposed to be in ANHS right now! 

Felicia: w- wait, hah- haha- *nervously laugh* u- um I'm here for you to react to the future... Do you guys don't want to see it..? *Said with a low, and pleading voice... While she also does some cute poses to enhance her cuteness..*

A girl: What!? You mean we will be reacting to our future self?

Felicia: umu umu, Indeed. You will be reacting to yourself! Tho..... *She suddenly changes to her tone a bit sadder one* It will only be conveyed by a one singular person... You could only see yourself only by the one person.

Someone: well, I guess that might be expected... It's not everyday you can see your future self... Are we all here to react to this future..?

Felicia: mnhm- mhm, thhaattss right.! So... are you guys.. ready...? 

A blonde man: HA! HA! HA! how interesting! I guess i liked to see just how SUCCESSFUL i am in the future HA! HA! HA!

Most of the people also voiced their positive opinions surprisingly! But there's a few that they all could see that doesn't say anything.. 

for an example, there's a big black guy who just sit in his seat there quietly.

There's also a magenta haired boy crossing his leg and opening his arm fully hugging against the back of the cinema seat...

And then A boy that is tall and lean young man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion.

And last but not least a white hair girl with petite figure, that definitely confuses her for an elementary student.

Felicia: now shall we get started? 

*She giggles with a bit of excitement again...*

End

532 words overall without the uh Author note thingy....

I'm sorry that it's wayyy past the 12 hours i promise, as i sleep over 8 hours and you know that Christmas is coming and all the relatives coming and all, i overslept and trying to figure out how and what to write takes a few hours as well... Please forgive me (┳◡┳)

And i start this from wayyy before the bus scene even begin well not wayyy but before it even begin.. all of the pictures above are from the manga!

I'm new to writing... And i think i made a few mistakes here that i don't know how to fix... So i hope that you can give me some suggestions on how to improve!

Aghhn! I forgot to asked where should i start? The bus scene or... Comment me where to start! Sorry.... I forgot to add this... From my first published... I'm still very new to this .·°՞(≧□≦)՞°·.