Chap 1

It seems like you guys reeeeaaally wanted to see the future, alllrightly then!

I will show them, but remember... It's from the perspective of 1 person in here. If the person, that is picked... doesn't have any connection with you, then your future won't be shown.

Short brown boy: aww, what a pity... I hope i would be shown with that girl, or that other girl.

*He point his finger to a short beige coloured hair girl that seems to exuded a lot of friendliness aura, and also to a another girl with pink hair, that has also some similar trait as her. But yet different at the same time.*

*She and the pink haired coloured girl were one of few crucial people that stop everyone from panicking and keeping calm on this situation

*She and the pink haired coloured girl were one of few crucial people that stop everyone from panicking and keeping calm on this situation.*

Someone else: you could never be with any one of them, you fucking loser! I bet you couldn't even fucking be with that ugly blue hair girl there

*He pointed his finger to the girl he described as ugly...*

The beige haired coloured girl: s- stop it guys p- please don't fight anymore...

Pink haired girl: She's right guys! Stop this immediately... Arguing wouldn't help us to get back. Moreover we already agreed to go and watch our future.

Felicia: *Cough* anyways let's see the fuuuuuture! Hmm... How far should i go... You know what..? Because of my sudden "invitation" that you guys are here, how about we start of light and go a few minutes into the future.. Enjoyyy!!

*The dark screen in the theater started to slowly shining brighter and brighter, as the sun shines appeared. As the slide began to merged it's perspective with the "lucky" person.*

I know this is kind of sudden, but, please, it will only take a moment. I want your honest opinion.

The voice of the lucky person emerged onto the screen.

The monotonous Voice makes everyone guessing each other on who the owner of the voice might be, Except for a few people who listen and watch without any interest in who the owner of the voice might be, but instead the question of what he might ask.