19

The Song family and the Gu family actually started similarly, the two old men were still comrades-in-arms back then, but it was really good to marry a wife and marry a virtuous person. Old Man Gu doesn't care about the family, his children and grandchildren are all free to love, and he only looks at his character when he enters the Gu family. Therefore, although the Gu family has a large population, the family is harmonious, whether it is between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law or concubine, there will never be any suspicion.

And the old man Song married an official lady, which was naturally very helpful to his career at first, but the official lady, now Mrs. Song attaches great importance to the door, and thinks that the high-ranking family can only raise an excellent woman, so the objects selected for her son are almost all right, and the daughter of a poor family is not allowed to enter the door at all. They are all rich ladies, and no one is worse than anyone else, so naturally they want to fight for everything. is more than a husband than a son, no matter who the old lady is partial to, then the others are absolutely not dependent, and they can make trouble all day long for a little thing.

And the fifth child of the Song family is not outstanding, but his mother married him a relatively strong wife, and he can't see her husband's temperament and mediocre career, so she has to plan for him. Of course, money and power transactions are indispensable, and for a period of time, the fifth child of the Song family was prosperous with the help of his wife.

However, the daughter-in-law of the sixth child of the Song family was red-eyed, and was picked up by someone with a heart, and took a small matter as a □□ and finally made the matter bigger. During that time, they faced the substitution from above, although they were on the right team, but after all, there was such a stain, and it could not be reused. Although it will not fall into the last stream, it is still good to follow the dragon, but it is still not as good as the Gu family, which has outstanding heirs.

Now, although the Song family is on par with the Gu family in the eyes of ordinary people, everyone in the circle knows that the Song family is now the leader of the Gu family.

Now that the video has been exposed, people in the circle are afraid that they have different opinions about the Song family. The position of Minister of Public Security of the Li family was snatched from the Gu family's second-hand at the beginning, not because the Gu family's skills were inferior, but because this position could be exchanged for the Gu and Song families, they could go further, and for the sake of the overall situation, Gu Lao Er gave up a step.

As a result, the little cub of the Song family was so close to the Li family, even close enough to help him cover up the crime of murder. Fortunately, I don't know who exposed it, otherwise the Song and Li families would have secretly Chen Cang, and the Gu family might not have been kept in the dark.

When Yan Jingqi came back from outside, he happened to see the old man of the Song family coming down from the upstairs with his grandfather, but the old man Song's face was not very good, and his grandfather also had a cold face, which was not very pleasant.

When the grandmother saw that the baby grandson was back, she hurriedly beckoned the maid to bring the meal, didn't take care of the old man, took her grandson's hand and said affectionately: "I ran out early in the morning and only came back now, are you full at noon?" Make a few more dishes you like in the evening, and eat two more bowls of rice later!

Yan Jingqi responded with a smile, and when he saw the second elder approaching, he said respectfully: "Hello Grandpa Song."

Old Man

Song also restrained his expression, and smiled at Yan Jingqi: "In a blink of an eye, Xiaoqi has grown so big, when I was a child, I was happy when I was a little small, I was not afraid of life at all, and I was held by your grandfather all day long to show off when I met someone, and now the children have grown up, and we are also old."