48

After this incident, Han Ting's space was naturally hidden from Wei Yiming and the others, but they were not familiar with Han Ting before and didn't know much about it, so when Yan Jingqi told them that Han Ting was a dual-line ability, everyone only felt a little surprised, but they didn't suspect anything. There are very few people with abilities, and there are very few people with dual-line abilities. The whole of the South adds up to no more than five. There may be more, but at least there are only five on the surface. Now that they knew that Han Ting was also a dual-line ability, they only marveled at it for a moment, and then they didn't mention it.

As for why Han Ting could get the supplies back without knowing it, but still let Kang Chen go on such a trip with great fanfare, this is very simple, it is to confuse them and make things more complicated. If the materials in the bomb shelter are silently gone, then there is no doubt that it was definitely Guild Seven who did it, and they are the closest to the Lost City here, so it is most likely that they are naturally the ones who do it. But with such fanfare, the Dawn Guild would have wanted to transfer the thing as soon as it received the news, but by then the thing was gone. Although the same Guild Seven is the most suspicious, it cannot be ruled out that someone else did it.

The more far-sighted people are, the more they think, and they tend to think things in complex directions. Regardless of whether they can confuse Tian Feng or not, at least they won't tear their faces on the surface. Moreover, they have just come to Beishui, and they have been busy rebuilding, and even some time ago, Kang Chen brought out a lot of people to exchange materials, and they have been very busy and have not spent much effort to go out to search for materials. If so many materials in the bomb shelter were obtained by Guild Seven, it would be impossible not to leak any information, and just by transporting those materials in, they would not be able to hide from those spies, unless they had spatial abilities.

But everyone knows that the current No. 7 Guild is a group of refugee concentration camps, and the only few people with abilities were brought over by Han Ting from the Thunder Legion, and the ability attributes of those people are no longer a secret, not to mention, the spatial ability is a very precious ability attribute, and the spatial ability in the entire Li City does not exceed double digits. Things will not disappear suddenly for no reason, in addition to the Authority, there are also several forces in Li City that can quietly transfer things and things, and at that time, I am afraid that all those who have spatial abilities or those who have relative strength will become Tian Feng's target. Since Tian Feng will always find out and suspect him, he simply muddies the water a little.

Although he really wanted to go to the bomb shelter to see if the materials were intact, he was afraid that he would be suspicious because of this move and found something there, so he killed a few zombies and returned to Li City in a mighty way.

Tian Feng saw He Zhong's empty car and went back empty, but there were two more useless iron bumps. Seeing that there were no casualties among their personnel, and it was obvious that they had not fought with anyone, they suddenly said with a blue face: "What's the matter?" Depending on the distance, you're bound to run into Guild Seven people, didn't you miss it?

He Zhong shook his head and said: "I ran into it, but what they consigned was not the materials, but these equipment, it seems that Yan Shao was tossing the network of the Beishui base, so he ordered people to find these equipment, they dragged dozens of vehicles of various equipment, I have seen them all one by one, not our materials."

"How is that possible!"

Seeing Tian Feng's almost angry appearance, He Zhong's heart suddenly chuckled, and even the whole person couldn't help but feel dizzy in a panic: "Uncle Tian? Hard, could it be that something happened to us there?