51

The four people were already trapped in the rat colony, and it was not easy to rescue them, so they stopped for a while, and the rats that had been thrown off a lot quickly surrounded them again. Although there are layers of iron barriers, but two abilities, and one is a fourth-level ability, whether it is a zombie or a beast, it is a huge attraction, if it weren't for the fact that there are also two abilities over there, and they are still four live fresh meat, it is estimated that all the rats are besieging Yan Jingqi and them.

Jian Lesheng actually stopped after seeing the vehicles that had already left and heard their shouts, and his originally desperate heart suddenly ignited a strong desire to survive, and hurriedly asked Sun Yuanzhou to use the wind ability to protect them and move towards that direction. There are more and more rats, and they can only move so slowly, but if there is no rescue, their ability consumption may not last long, and they will still die after all.

Yan Jingqi reversed the car and said to Han Ting: "Can you make a huge iron ball out, find a way to attract all the rats into it, and then I will use my ability to burn all those things to death."

Han Ting said, "I'm fine, but how can I attract all the rats in?" Once we get closer, the gathering of the aura of several Abilities is the biggest problem.

Yan Jingqi thought for a while: "Throw a piece of pulp, whether it is a zombie or a strange beast, what attracts them is energy, as long as there is something with more pure and sufficient energy, you are not afraid that you will not be able to attract them, you make an iron ball first, and then I will give you a piece of pulp, and you will find a way to hang it above the iron ball with metal."

Hearing Yan Jingqi's plan, Han Ting felt that he could give it a try, so he immediately began to activate his ability, and an iron lump manipulated by Han Ting behind the car quickly decomposed, including the four people who had been smashed and could not use the vehicle, but these alone were far from enough, under Han Ting's force, all the metal things in the entire village flew towards the barnyard, which shows how perverted Han Ting's control of metal is.

After a while, an iron ball so huge that it covered the entire barn was visibly formed, and the four of them breathed sluggishly, but they didn't expect that there was such a powerful metal ability in the car, and they could operate in the air, and they suddenly felt that the hope of survival was greater.

It was not easy to make a large iron ball that could fit all the alien beasts and rats into it, and all the metal covering their car was disintegrated, and Han Ting used up all the metal items prepared in the space, and only then did he complete the big iron ball.

The original beast rats on the barn field have been wrapped in the iron ball by Han Ting, and at this moment they are constantly hitting the iron sheet, trying to break free, Yan Jingqi took out a piece of fingernail-sized spirit pulp, Han Ting stood outside the car and took it from the gap in the window, and used a piece of metal to hold it suspended above the iron ball to attract a steady stream of rats.

And the alien beast rat that had been squeaking paused for a moment at the same time when Yan Jingqi took out the Gathering Spirit Flesh, and when the piece of flesh was exposed to the air without shelter, all the Alien Beast Rats went completely crazy, giving up everything in front of them like a demon, and running straight towards the place where the Gathering Spirit Flesh was.

From the ground, on the roof tiles, and from the trees, a continuous stream of strange beasts and rats rushed in, and the scalp of the straight people was numb and panicked. But at this moment, those rats have long been unable to care about the living, and the good smell seems to have a powerful summoning power, which makes them even more enthusiastic to pounce on them who are already irrational.