39

The situation in Beishui is relatively good, after it was captured, after a period of time, the Authority sent troops to search for the materials that the fleeing people did not have time to take away, so the zombies were also partially cleaned up. It's just that the closer they get to Beishui, the more zombies there are, and Ji Feng and the others in the too central area don't dare to go in. There were less than two and a half thousand of them. Although a lot of people were summoned later, they received the news earlier than the Authority, and they wanted to take advantage of the fact that the Administration Bureau did not know about Yu Province to quickly remove themselves and others from Licheng, and also to recover some of the losses as much as possible, so Ji Feng moved out some of the core personnel in the guild, and the people who were later summoned temporarily stayed in the guild to hide people's eyes.

Just thinking of the resort that cost a lot of money to get Ji Feng felt a pity, but in order not to be caught by the Authority, he could only grit his teeth and give up. However, Ji Feng did not give up there completely, but chose a few more clever people to stay in Li Cheng with the people recruited by the guild later, if the situation of the bureau was not right, let them directly re-establish another door and say that the resort was bought from Guild No. 7, and let them be a detective in Li Cheng. However, whether these people are a move of Guild Seven or will really stand on their own in the end, then we can only take one step at a time. There is no way to grasp the human heart.

A young soldier in his twenties ran towards Ji Feng's tent and gasped: "Brother Ji, I saw the convoy coming!" Many, many cars!!

Ji Feng hurriedly stood up: "Where did the car come from?" Is it the Authority or the president that they're back?

The soldier shook his head: "There is no sign on the car, but it looks like the Hummer from the previous guild."

The surprise on Ji Feng's face flashed, but he still said carefully: "Let everyone be on guard, and retreat immediately if something is wrong." "With their numbers, they really don't have enough to fight against the Authority. Even the Beishui base did not dare to rush in, everyone camped on the edge, and retreated directly without saying anything if there was a situation.

At this time, someone outside cheered: "It's the guild's car!" It's the president! It's Yan Shao and they're back!! They're back!!

"The president is back with someone!!"

In order to prevent the big guys in the back from scaring the people of the guild away as soon as they came over, Yan Jingqi asked the people behind to slow down, and he took some people to take the lead. Seeing some familiar faces, Yan Jingqi inexplicably felt like he was finally back. When this thought came to him, even he was frightened.

Han Ting didn't notice Yan Jingqi's expression at this time, just looked at the surrounding environment and said: "This location is well chosen, in the case of few people, it is easy to attack and defend here, the Authority has cleared Beishui before, and I am worried that the zombie beast will endanger Licheng, so the troops have been sent to eliminate the biggest hidden danger, but at that time, many places in Beishui were destroyed, and the survivors of Beishui have also stabilized in Licheng, Only then did this place be abandoned and abandoned, and we had a lot of manpower, and it would not take a few days to clear all the Beishui area.

Han Ting looked at Yan Jingqi and said, "Even if our goal is to lose the market, but in the future, Beishui can be used as a planting base, if we can be self-sufficient in food, Guild Seven will have a lot less constraints."

Yan Jingqi looked at this barren place, and was not too optimistic: "Water is scarce, and there may be a lot of corpse poison accumulated in the soil, and it may not be too easy to develop this place into a grain planting base."